Another one hooked on MV's

Keito

Hi Folks,

Been cruising the site for a while now so thought it was about time I joined up!

I am a fan of the Dodge WC 51/52 and have promised myself one when I can (my wife is just as keen)!

In the meantime if I can help anyone I would love to try, I have a HGV licence (drive fire engines for a living :police:)!

Heres looking forward to MV ownership.

Regards

Keith

Hi Keith,

Well, with the WC range, there are a few about, for sale..................

One tip, before buying one, try the driving position,..........I've a mate who saved up for a command car dodge,.......then found the driving 'stance' played up an old injury, after a few miles, so much so, thet he was forced to sell it,................ended up with a jimmy ...

Anyways, welcome.

Andy

Welcome Keith.

We have all been there and we all appreciate how it feels when you are looking for your first one no matter what era it is from.

Most of the guys on here have more than one MV - infact it is just Ashley and I who are the only ones who have only one MV :-o

Take your time, ask the guys on here who know there stuff about WC's, this place is like an online Problem Page and all of these guys are agony aunts!

.............but most of all - enjoy!

Jack.

• 2 weeks later...