Where are the dancing girls, this time?

Tony B

That's the thing! The computer is only a couple of weeks old! Old Faithful expired with a scarmbled scream. Despite immidiate First Aid and a mad dash to PC World it was declared Knackerd on Arrival!

Of course it was..........they wanted to sell you a new one:n00b:

When I was young, I liked my women red haired and firey!

As I grew more mature I understod the alure of the dark haired sophisticated females

Now the chief thing I look for a woman?

Patience! :-D

and a white stick and a labrador;)

Might the problem lie with Flash Player?

Both my Windows 7 machine at home and my work machine (RHEL Linux) AND its Win7 virtual machine, all three systems stopped showing Flash graphics a couple of months ago after a Flash update. Another Flash update a week or two back seemed to cure my work machine (but I am now using Chrome instead of Firefox for preference both on Linux and the Windows VM) but it brought the home machine to its knees as Windows went into a loop trying to find a fix for a problem.

Eventually managed to kill all Firefox processes and Google was my friend.

It seems that there are major issues between Firefox and Adobe over Flash Player for Firefox and a lot of people affected. Investigations found me a set of instructions on how to remove Flash Player then run an install of Flash 10.3, the last stable back-level.

HTH ... it might not.