Military Vehicle Day Duxford IWM

[h=2]IWM Duxford M.V. Show[/h] Enjoy the excitement, power and thrill of the Military Vehicle Show – the perfect way to celebrate Father’s Day. Experience the sheer power of some of the biggest Second World War tanks alongside quirky smaller vehicles such as jeeps and 1940s ambulances. Living history groups will be bringing military campaigns of the past to life. See military vehicles in action as they take part in a cavalcade along our runway. An adventurous day out for all the family!

Exhibitor forms and Camping applications now available to download on IWM website

http://www.iwm.org.uk/events/military-vehicle-show

Will be taking the Trusty Crusader EKA for sure and hopefully my RE35 and Pioneer as well running out of time to get those two ready arghhhhhhh!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly got to miss it this year.

The wife got me tickets at Xnas for the Silverstone MotoGP which is same weekend.

Hope it don't rain, could be lucky and have the hosepipe ban lifted by then, that would help:D

Mike

• 1 month later...

we are not booked in (left it to late to post) can we book in at the gate on the day ?steve
Steve, checking the the application form it says: Entries received after 11 May will not be processed and applicants will need to register on the day of the show. A 2012 show plaque cannot be guaranteed. On the day registration excludes listing in the event programme. All exhibitors registering on the day will be subject to an administration charge of £7.50 per entry.

• 2 weeks later...
Should be there Saturday with Crusader Wrecker and RE35 Tractor unit.

Lets hope the rain keeps off!

Latest BBC forecast looks positive (compared to what we have had recently), with only a couple of light showers possible.

The CMP is not going to be there - I've been tinkering today, but I've spotted a problem with my new cable routing which is potentially dangerous, and I've not looked at the idling yet. These are probably simple adjustments, but I've run out of oomph on account of being under the weather this week.

I don't know where the last two weeks have gone...

The new WOT is down there though, and yesterday it was looking like it's going to be a good show.

The CMP is not going to be there - I've been tinkering today, but I've spotted a problem with my new cable routing which is potentially dangerous, and I've not looked at the idling yet. These are probably simple adjustments, but I've run out of oomph on account of being under the weather this week.

I don't know where the last two weeks have gone...

The new WOT is down there though, and yesterday it was looking like it's going to be a good show.

Hi Lauren . It was a wonderfull day as always ! Could you please thank all the volunteers who make this event happen ! Laying on sunny weather was a master stroke by the way ! Hope they got the Conqueror moving again ! Would have liked to see the Scammell and Militant do a little turn in the arena in the mud ! Maybe next year ! Thanks again Get well soon , Andy :D