What are you doing.......

rosie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got the day off, it is a sunday service on the buses round here, and as I work for a bus company that doesnt do sundays......(plus it is my long weekend, so 4 days off! :D:yay:)

I might watch a bit of it, but I have got to finish my display off for sunday at Stafford, plus its only 7 days to my wedding and we still havt got everything sorted!

I wish them both all the best

Mark

Not watching telly. bored with it already.

Wife has taken the day off (Thursday) as she works in Westminster and there were already mad old people camped out blocking the footways on Wednesday morning.

Going up my parents as sister and kids are over from France and will check the fluid levels on the Land Rover in the morning. They have a level drive.

Hopefully the BBMF will move far enough to the left, to let the jets passed, on the way out so we might also get a Flypast.

Mike

Tina staying in to watch the wedding on tv

I'm going to go and have a look at the Vulcan over at Donny Airport, just for the hell of it !

Is it really 30 years since Charles and Diana married ? I was at Aldergrove then

I am taking it very seriously and will be watching the wedding live on TV then go to a neigbours house for a party. I will be wearing my Doctor Who socks.

That made me laugh out very loud!!!!! I am still sat in bed on my 2nd cuppa watching avidly all the coverage!

I ran in from work and watched a bit (girls blouse time) then I recorded the rest for later (big girls blouse time),

She did look gorgeous though (massively big girls blouse, might paint the sarry pink now)

Paul

Seriously worried about you :shocking:

I'm going back outside to play with my No.3 cooker firebug!!

Is it over yet?

Has the world stopped?

Bah humbug the missus says I'm getting even more grumpy as I get older

I shall be outside working on my ex mod beasties but i will stick the tv on for the flypast after that its outside and get the compresseror going and spraypainting one land rover and roller painting a fv432 for the afternoon :nut: