Air assist

rbrtcrowther

Just being forced to watch One born every minute and have noticed that all the pregnant women seem to have developed some sort of air assisted system. Lots of wooshing hissing and sucking noises when they move. Is it some kind of system to help with the extra weight and is it possible to connect a pregnant woman to disabled lorry in order to release the air brakes. :)

Just being forced to watch One born every minute and have noticed that all the pregnant women seem to have developed some sort of air assisted system. Lots of wooshing hissing and sucking noises when they move. Is it some kind of system to help with the extra weight and is it possible to connect a pregnant woman to disabled lorry in order to release the air brakes. :)

i am also having to suffer this programme sounds similar to the steering system fitted to a explorer :-D

I pity you lot when Rosie reads this thread :n00b::shake::shake::beatenup:

OMG what the hell are you lot up to.......Franticly trying to stop Rosie logging in.......eeeeekkkk I think I have failed.......

Heading for the hills see you all later......:shocked:

I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO GIVE YOU LOT THE TIME OF DAY :mad::pfrt::evil:

Saying that, some of them women are totally mad and they do make a lot of noise, of course I was never like that...........................................................................

The cubemeister still has the finger nail marks in his arms to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Well 9 years ago today it was mothering sunday, how do I know this? Our 2nd baby was due today! We tried everything to make him come on the day but he was stubborn and waited for another 3 days. I am catching up on 'one born every minute' from this week and having 'a moment' :blush:

I also feel very blessed as one of the ladies has suffered miscarriages, something we never had to endure, thankfully. Am waiting with baited breath to see her deliver a healthy babe.........................

I have to add that Southampton is where our first son had his life saving op at less then 24hrs old so its emotional too say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need another orange juice I think!!!!!!!

Edited by rosie

I had to leave the room, not usually squeamish but that about takes the biscuit. Especially as we have about four weeks to go with baby Mk. 2 I've alotted for c-section but apparently it's not up to me.

A Friend of mine when his first born was delivered in Hospital. Asked if he could have the after birth.

The nurses were very interested to hear this & enquired if he was going to cook it & eat it.

'No' he replied, 'I want it for bait to lure the Foxes in so I can shoot them! I dont like to waste anything'!

Priceless! :D

when my wife had our first i made the mistake of standing to close to her at a crutial point and she grabbed somewhere very painful afterwards the midwife said i bet he dosnt want anymore now:blush: thankfully rest were born by cisarian so stood by her head away from her hands:cool2:

I had to leave the room, not usually squeamish but that about takes the biscuit. Especially as we have about four weeks to go with baby Mk. 2 I've alotted for c-section but apparently it's not up to me.

When our one was borne I had to spend 13 hours sat with the missus waiting for something to happen - when it did it was the monitor showing the baby was in something called "Foetal distress" so it had to be a C-Section. Just when I thought it was going to get interesting - they kicked me out!!! :-( :-(

Then I had to wait a few more hours to find out what the hell happened - hospital waiting rooms are about as comfortable as RMP cells!!