Report Bugs here..

Joris

All is well again, the database server went tits up which caused corruption to the database files. All has been sorted by our kind server guys.

In short (if you don't understand what I said above): Something broke and it's now fixed! :cool2:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its been very wobbly all day. Connections to the forum possible one minute and then half an hour later nothing, guess this also proves im an addict . . oh well . . . 12 steps here I come . .

R

Sorry we still are having some server issues & Joris has contacted them to try & resolve this.

Some members are still having problems connecting to the forum, it will take time for everone to have full access to the forum until the DNS Propagation is completed..

If you don't know what I'm talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_propagation :D

Don't forget to delete your cookies & tmp internet files or you may have problems with cached pages.. it may be worth re-bookmarking the forum too..

Edited by Marmite!!