Recent outage?

mcspool

Hi all,

I have not been able to access HMVF for days (nearly a week I think), finally back in today I find no mention of major problems whatsoever.

Was this a problem on my side of the pond (Holland) only?!?!?

Thanks,

Hanno

Hi all,

I have not been able to access HMVF for days (nearly a week I think), finally back in today I find no mention of major problems whatsoever.

Was this a problem on my side of the pond (Holland) only?!?!?

Thanks,

Hanno

Certainly no probs here, Hanno, that I'm aware of;.........welcome back.

Andy

No dancing girls here mate, it's just me jumping up and down in front of the computer because I cannot get my daily HMVF fix :D

Again have not been able to view the HMVF site for the past three days, all other web sites are accessible so there must be something wrong?!? Or is it just you want to keep the Dutch guys out . . . .

No dancing girls here mate, it's just me jumping up and down in front of the computer because I cannot get my daily HMVF fix :D

Again have not been able to view the HMVF site for the past three days, all other web sites are accessible so there must be something wrong?!? Or is it just you want to keep the Dutch guys out . . . .

I suspect the satilite went behind a cloud!:-D

Alan.

Have you tried clearing your cookies & tmp internet files??

Try deleting them it may help...

I did not delete them and I can now access the forum again. As noted, HMVF was the only website I had troubles accessing. I am not complaining, just letting you know there are sometimes problems accessing HMVF.

Hanno

I was also off for two day`s, so its not just the Netherlands.:kissoncheek: