Christmas shopping

LoggyDriver

Well Jack, actually you already have made my Christmas, setting up this forum frankly has been an absolute godsend. Living in Canada aka the Great White North and being a devotee of British MVs its absolutley brilliant as the world over here is inudated with jeeps and the like. Most people here dont have a clue what CES is.

I think you may want to buy snow tyres and some driving lessons for those still in Blighty. . . .

Rgds

Robin

Well Jack, actually you already have made my Christmas, setting up this forum frankly has been an absolute godsend. Living in Canada aka the Great White North and being a devotee of British MVs its absolutley brilliant as the world over here is inudated with jeeps and the like. Most people here dont have a clue what CES is.

I think you may want to buy snow tyres and some driving lessons for those still in Blighty. . . .

Rgds

Robin

More than welcome Robin and thank you very much for your words - really are appreciated and it is thanks to the team and you guys! I just screw stuff up........:sweat:

Hi all, not sure of a request for my gift maybe just some piece n quiet , still not feeling to well ,

All that I've bought so far is a new lathe shaft for my Fathers myford, because he left it on auto drilling a landrover clutch when fitting a merc engine in 1982

Mark I find it very strange the vehicle pics that you've just posted I've just been looking at a truck which looks very similar a 1940's GMC ,

All the best

Edited by phil munga

I am still looking for presents for every member of HMVF..........

hi jack,

im not greedy,i dont want you to spend too much of your hard earned money on me..........so after a little thought and it will only cost you £1.00........... i would like a winning lottery ticket please....for the next rollover. :)

thanks in advance

hi jack,

im not greedy,i dont want you to spend too much of your hard earned money on me..........so after a little thought and it will only cost you £1.00........... i would like a winning lottery ticket please....for the next rollover. :)

thanks in advance

Graham - I did get you one, and you in fact won the Jackpot....but I seem to of lost your ticket :whistle: really sorry about.

- just sent this from my boat, we are currently in the Caribbean :iloveyou: