Woman. Must enjoy scammells and off roading!!

rbrtcrowther

:) Female wanted, must enjoy the odd steam rally, Scammell explorers and off roading in the old landy. Approx 32 years plus or minus a few. Will also have to enjoy curry and pubs. Location.... on top of a mountain in north wales.

PS. must like cats and the ouiet life.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Female wanted, must enjoy the odd steam rally, Scammell explorers and off roading in the old landy. Approx 32 years plus or minus a few. Will also have to enjoy curry and pubs. Location.... on top of a mountain in north wales.

PS. must like cats and the ouiet life.

Will Big Jenny be getting renamed now then Rob ?:shake:

My missus is great. She was NEVER into anything like this when we first hooked up, but she does love Concorde and aircraft (half way there then).

I took her to her first show (W&P) and she slept in a tent for a week. After that she has slowly got into it. If you concentrate on the social side and get her chatting to other women when you are at a show you are then able to go off and look at the trucks while she has a chat (works for me)

Also, getting her bladdered in the beer tent also works wonders...:cool2:

Good luck...

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Does Pat know you've posted this pic, CW ??.......:cool2:

She does mate,she sez she is very proud of that picture.Gawd she was good looking,not that she isnt now.:sweat:

I count myself very lucky. My better half, is the one who still wants too events when it's not good weather, spends hours scraping paint, sewing canvas, etc. Even more to the point, she talks me into keeping going when I would like to give up. Mind you, as she is a mental health nurse it's about what you may expect.

She cried when we parted with a vehicle a few years ago, I did not! She drove a 400 mile round trip in 24 hours between shifts to collect a vehicle as I was too ill.

But, even if your better half just keeps you feed and watered, it's all good work. A buch of flowers, an evening out in your MV with a meal will all help.

We do exist, though we are a rare breed. I'm still trying to persuade my oter half to get a Scammell, he's useless at making up his mind! And if wasn't for my other half reading this over my shoulder I'd be volunteering! I Love North Wales! And Scammells. And steam rallys.

We do exist, though we are a rare breed. I'm still trying to persuade my oter half to get a Scammell, he's useless at making up his mind! And if wasn't for my other half reading this over my shoulder I'd be volunteering! I Love North Wales! And Scammells. And steam rallys.

As I have been working on Forceful on my drive lately I noticed the number of passing motorists who have a quick glance at him as they pass, a surprising amount are female, some even slow down a bit to get a longer look, as if they missed him last time. He is damned handsome though!

Edited by gritineye

As I have been working on Forceful on my drive lately I noticed the number of passing motorists who have a quick at him as they pass, a surprising amount are female, some even slow down a bit to get a longer look, as if they missed him last time. He is damned handsome though!

You bending over tightening your nuts would make any woman curious mate ! :-D :iloveyou: