Woman. Must enjoy scammells and off roading!!

rbrtcrowther

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i am sure by now rob your inbox must be filled with aplications form young women who are keen to pass u spanners wash overalls grease your prop shaft and enjoy genraly messing about with scammells so once u have read througe all the aplications and fillterd out the bunny boilers the wierd ones and the ones who want more action with the truck than with the driver ............can u pm me the ones u dont want :-D

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Hold on a minute...we can't move on without asking CW for more info on the above picture!

Its a very simple boy meets girl Jack,whilst on leave while helping out shall we say,i wandered into Southern ireland and to Cavan,the reason to do a little fishing.It was all a very long time ago.Whilst in the bait shop buying me maggots,i was aware of a very bubbly female who laughed a lot.She was obviously very wealthy has she had her own bright blue range rover outside.We got talking as everyone does in Ireland and she promised to show me some good spots.Having been single for a while having got rid of wife no2 i thought maybe its time i got back in the saddle.Anyway it turned out the familly had a large estate,Pat had a Joke shop in town which was a sort of hobby.So we spent a great time together,fishing.drinking .eating,generally living the high life.

The pics show the drive up to the house,the range rover which i spent most of the time driving,it had been especially built for the Beajoulais run

and was turbo charged with o/drive from new.Me doing an evening walk and a little fly fishing at dusk,the estate lake.The new house thanks to the EU.Me fetching the cows in.no smart remarks degsy.Anyway it was a great holliday thats lasted 20yrs.

Untitled-Scanned-01jpg7jpg8.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-02jpg6.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-03.jpg

Hey CW , she got any sisters?:-D

Its funny you should mention that,she hasnt ,but my previous liasons were all sisters :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its funny you should mention that,she hasnt ,but my previous liasons were all sisters :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmm you would say that wouldn't you:nono: think I might just ask the lady herself:cellphone::rofl:

as i am sure by now rob your inbox must be filled with aplications form young women who are keen to pass u spanners wash overalls grease your prop shaft and enjoy genraly messing about with scammells so once u have read througe all the aplications and fillterd out the bunny boilers the wierd ones and the ones who want more action with the truck than with the driver ............can u pm me the ones u dont want :-D

A ouick check of the in box reveals 0 messages having sieved out the dregs and bunny boilers still 0.

Still time.....lots of time:(

A ouick check of the in box reveals 0 messages having sieved out the dregs and bunny boilers still 0.

Still time.....lots of time:(

it is the middle of the rally season so give them time :thumbsup: so with all this spar time u have now wots the chances of seeing u at war and peace of dorset maybe ?

Theres a few of us out there, but most that I know are either taken or gay.

Maybe we need a new tab at the top of the screen for HMVF Singles?

Why dont you post an attractive photo of yourself draped secutively over a big green thing, and tempt some of us out of the woodwork?

Alternatively I'll make you an honorary lesbian, but one of my mates in Bristol is still trying that line and hasn't got very far.

That could/would frighten every one :rofl:

Not us much as a hornorary lesbian:rofl:

P. If you find a female , hang on the ride is fantastic.

Whisper the wrong name in her ear and it gets even better:cool2:

Its a very simple boy meets girl Jack,whilst on leave while helping out shall we say,i wandered into Southern ireland and to Cavan,the reason to do a little fishing.It was all a very long time ago.Whilst in the bait shop buying me maggots,i was aware of a very bubbly female who laughed a lot.She was obviously very wealthy has she had her own bright blue range rover outside.We got talking as everyone does in Ireland and she promised to show me some good spots.Having been single for a while having got rid of wife no2 i thought maybe its time i got back in the saddle.Anyway it turned out the familly had a large estate,Pat had a Joke shop in town which was a sort of hobby.So we spent a great time together,fishing.drinking .eating,generally living the high life.

The pics show the drive up to the house,the range rover which i spent most of the time driving,it had been especially built for the Beajoulais run

and was turbo charged with o/drive from new.Me doing an evening walk and a little fly fishing at dusk,the estate lake.The new house thanks to the EU.Me fetching the cows in.no smart remarks degsy.Anyway it was a great holliday thats lasted 20yrs.

Untitled-Scanned-01jpg7jpg8.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-02jpg6.jpg

Untitled-Scanned-03.jpg

Thats a great story CW,is it Jack glad you liked it,you did ask.

I'm planning to! The problem is that I want a Pioneer tank transporter and he wants a gun tractor.

To get Edd to finally decide on one vehicle should be classed as a miracle! Your persuasion (and good taste) is obviously starting to rub off. However, should you, and the frying pan win the day you will provide me with at least one vehicle to overtake in the DT!

it is the middle of the rally season so give them time :thumbsup: so with all this spar time u have now wots the chances of seeing u at war and peace of dorset maybe ?

Well i normally go to dorset but will be having a year off to sort the scammell plus i've got to buy jenny out of the house. I could have bought a really nice collection of military wreckers for the £**000 it's going to cost me!!!:(

I takes me 7 hours to get to dorset with the landy and caravan so the bloomin scammell won't be making the trip down for some years

I could have bought a really nice collection of military wreckers for the £**000 it's going to cost me!!!:( I know exactly what you mean Rob ! Had the same thing happen to me BEFORE I bought the Scammell :-D ! Seven years down the line my life has never been better ! Good luck mate ! :-D

Theres a few of us out there, but most that I know are either taken or gay.

Maybe we need a new tab at the top of the screen for HMVF Singles?

Why dont you post an attractive photo of yourself draped secutively over a big green thing, and tempt some of us out of the woodwork?

Alternatively I'll make you an honorary lesbian, but one of my mates in Bristol is still trying that line and hasn't got very far.

So how many chaps have visited your puplic profile page since you mensioned the word lesbian:rofl: don't what they were looking for? I'm sure i will bump into a scammell woman one day, suppose i could turn gay hows about it Nick:shake: