Christmas Greetings

miss jeep

Yes merry Christmas to all.

Whole of Christmas off :-D Christmas eve morning - to the flicks to watch Polar Express with the kiddies (chance to show them the art of flicking popcorn into the crowd without being - Jack Beckett aged 12, Fareham cinema).

Being able to get to bed Early Christmas eve now that my youngest no longer believes in Father Christmas :cry: ( I will no longer be able to dress up as Father Christmas :cry: and as the same time as my good lady is telling the kiddies to look out of there bedroom window as there may be able to see father Christmas - whilst at the same time I would be hanging out of the window below shaking some bells....until I fell out of the window as I had far to much whisky and the kids all ended up crying as I have frightened them :cry: )

Yep no more mega late nights building Playmobil forts and suchlike - we were up til two one year building a pirate ship for my nephew. He spends his time in the battle cruiser these days. We still do stockings in our house and put out a minced pie and sherry for FC. I get the pie and father-in-law slums it with the sherry. For years now I've been telling them FC drinks Guinness, but they don't believe me. Joris may have other ideas. Advocaat probably - he looks like a snowball drinker to me.

I'm just so envious of people who can sketch a few lines, add a hint of colour, and end up with something so atmospheric as this picture.

I'll go along with that,......... :roll:

Early Seasons Greetings from me, to all fellow forum dwellers............ :yay: :yay: :yay: :-D

Yes merry Christmas to all.

I will no longer be able to dress up as Father Christmas

Hey Jack the chap in post 4 looks awfully farmiliar ???

All the best to all forum members for the festive season, and for 2008 hope to meet more of you on the "circuit" so`s to speak.

Ashley

well nearly here so as the kids are starting to hog the computers now :computerterror:

i wish all members

a very merry christmas

and a safe and happy new year

:yay: :dancinggirls: :dancinggirls: :dancinggirls: :yay: :kissoncheek:

roll on next years shows and lets make 2008 a good mv year :-D

Merry Crimbob from me to, I hope all your wishes come true for the new year. A great big thankyou to everyone for allowing me to join this great forum. My hopes and preyer's go out to all the service men and women serving overseas. Stay safe in such troubled times. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Tony

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone from me rcubed and our 2 bread snatchers :-) :-) :-)

A huge thank you to Jack and the admins who have set this site up and look after it. Hope to meet more of you to next year ;-)

Another big thanks to all service people who are out there doing their duty, also not forgetting everyone else who has to work over the festive period keeping us all safe and ticking over

Bah Humbug ......... Finished work Friday, riddled with pestulence on Saturday, been up all night coughing sneezing and spluttering :-(.

Still, Merry Crimbo all and Happy New Year

You are not alone. I've ben crashed out since Friday. Haven't felt so ill for years.

Bah Humbug ......... Finished work Friday, riddled with pestulence on Saturday, been up all night coughing sneezing and spluttering :-(.

Still, Merry Crimbo all and Happy New Year

Me too, so who brought this bug into the clubhouse :argh: