The dark side....

Rick W

Some ex-soldier has purchased the landrover ambulance. I had to move it on through lack of space. I wanted something smaller that I could fit in the garage and eventually use on a day to day basis. So this weekend I am taking delivery of a restoration project 1942 MB Jeep. The Morris is still priority, but Ive promised myself for ages that I would get one some day. A long term project. I know I may have said the odd comment on the "foreign" vehicles, but it is smaller than the Morris, so thats OK. Obviously a Jimmy would be totally out of the question!

So if anyone knows of any parts I would be glad of any leads, especially complete engines/gearbox. Or copys of manuals

PS

Please dont take the mick :whistle:

A wise choice. "You need darkness to show light".(Bob Ross)

Complete engines and gearboxes may be hard to come by. They are out there but could be pricey. You can get Engines here, and recon gearboxes are available here. Neither of those are cheap but it's an option.

Parts wise I always go to Tony Sudds, great prices and extremely helpfull.

Manuals on CD are allways on ebaY.

Thought that was JT & Steve... I was just an innocent bystander :whistle:

You and Steve and that story you gave " I was collecting wood " well the camera never lies :whistle: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

(your secrets safe Lee)

P.S Sorry for the thread hijack Rick

Some ex-soldier has purchased the landrover ambulance. I had to move it on through lack of space. I wanted something smaller that I could fit in the garage and eventually use on a day to day basis. So this weekend I am taking delivery of a restoration project 1942 MB Jeep. The Morris is still priority, but Ive promised myself for ages that I would get one some day. A long term project. I know I may have said the odd comment on the "foreign" vehicles, but it is smaller than the Morris, so thats OK. Obviously a Jimmy would be totally out of the question!

So if anyone knows of any parts I would be glad of any leads, especially complete engines/gearbox. Or copys of manuals

PS

Please dont take the mick :whistle:

Seriously Rick - you are amongst friends here - you don't have to come up with some cock and bull story............... :whistle: