Roadsure Statement 2 - Problem resolved - great service.

Jack

Folks - I am pleased to say that we have a complete success with this incident. As you know, I have been working closely with Roadsure and as I said right from the beginning - the problem isn't with Roadsure but it was with their third party recovery company that they used in this instance. You will see in the statement below that the said company will no longer work for Roadsure.

I am pleased with their judgement and action on this as I wouldn't want anyone else to go through this with their vehicles. Roadsure have handled this with complete professionalism and care and I respect that.

As stated else where, problems happen it is how you resolve and deal with those problems is how you will be judged - I am happy.

Due to this issue certain problems have become evident within our third party contractors. Roadsure is aware that Recovery Agents work not only for Roadsure, but for our competitors as well. In this instance, Roadsure has removed this agent from its panel following this incident. As one of the leading insurances companies in the industry we are relentlessly looking on how to improve our service. In this case, once the problems were identified we took swift and efficient action to remedy the fault.

We are working extremely closely with Jack and we have agreed a solution that will enable Jack to get his GMC back on the road as soon as possible. Roadsure are pleased to say that we have made payment to Jack so work can commence and Jack will be working with our legal team to recover the monies from the third party contactor.

Roadsure strives for 100% customer satisfaction at all times, sometimes it doesn’t go to plan but our responsibility is to you, our customer as you can see we work hard until we get complete customer satisfaction. We are pleased with the kind comments made on HMVF and for the support of its members and you are all welcome to drop by our stand at Beltring to say hi and we look forward to seeing you there.

OK now that is a result :clap:

I am very, very pleased Jack - HF is polishing his spanners as I type :dancinggirls:

I can go ahead and renew the insurance on the Ferret and the Pig and stop looking around for another recovery service. :adminpwr:

I will be glad to pop around to the Roadsure Stand at W&P - I was going to any way ................but now it will be with a smile on my face and friendly word :-D :hug:

Guest shane taylor

Oh well done to all! Really pleased this has worked out for you and a big well done to Roadsure as they are obviously a serious and profesional company and if this level of customer care than I happy to be with them too and will pop by to say hello too.

Result.

Well, this seems to be a promising outcome

Well done Roadsure, in a difficult position, as pig in middle, but prepared to help.

Customer service... now there's an old fashioned thing :-o

Few others could learn :whistle:

Hardyferret :-D

well done roadsure now just to get jack back on the road again

is it worth us knowing now which company c**ked up on the towing :computerterror:

reckon it may well be worth knowing this,............just in case they turn up after any of have problems;...............we could then hold their horse, whilst they remove their spurs................... :whistle:

If there that bad any sensible horse would have dropped them hard a long time before they got there. Trouble is all thses services are now hired out. Look at how many recovery vehicles show, AA, RAC and Greenflag. Dear Santa.. A big bonneted Scania and a 40 foot breack back 40 trailer.