Hi

Got to know about HMVF through old friends at this weeks Household Cavalry Pageant.

First impressions of HMVF - very professional and filling a gap in the market place.

I'm ex Rifle Brigade (that dates me !)

First HMV - Jeep.

Now owner of Mk 1 Daimler Ferret and Bedford MW

Best regards to all fellow enthusiasts.

Great to have you here and thank you for your kind words - its the post war guys who bring the professionalism to the table :whistle:

Pleased that the guys are spreading the word and hope that you find it a useful resource that it is rapidly becoming and if you want any advice on some great vehicles then come and see us American fans over in the America's field of the site.......... you can't miss us as Bodge has painted his Dodge black and white :dunno: :whistle:

Cheers

Jack.

Hi Greenjacket.

:banana: ANOTHER MW OWNER,......... :-D :-D :banana: :banana: :banana:

Welcome to the forum.

Got any pics of MW ??

Don't worry about Jack, he's going through his PINK faze............... :whistle:

All the best,

Andy

A discount?

You're kidding me. I have still to meet the dancing girls or even see the DVD. I haven't received a drinks cabinet key, either. You blokes must have been speaking to my Mrs. And, no, I didn't get a Bren Gun for father's day. A Joni Mitchell album and a bar of chocolate if you must know.......pass the Custard Creams.

Snapper MB

Well it's a Joni Mitchell album and a bar of chocolate more than i got...

Mind you Lily is only 2 1/2 & Flo 4 months...

But apparently those excuses don't seem to work

when mothers day comes around :dunno:

Are the dancing girls back from the Holland tour yet :dunno:

Well it's a Joni Mitchell album and a bar of chocolate more than i got...

Mind you Lily is only 2 1/2 & Flo 4 months...

But apparently those excuses don't seem to work

when mothers day comes around :dunno:

Are the dancing girls back from the Holland tour yet :dunno:

Dancing girls in the Netherlands? :whistle:

Nope haven't seen them..............Joris and me still say we haven't got anything to do with their absense.... :naughty:

Welcome on board.Im a newbe on here as well,but ive been in the movement for 19 years.Started when i was 17.Im finding this site very addictive.

:deal: It does sort of get to you, dosn't it..............

And now its got Greenjacket too......... :died:.......

Welcome young man - enjoy

hi green jacket,

welcome to the site, its good to have another MW owner on here. My other half Russ has got one ( i've got a GMC)

the more the merrier & please feel free to post little hints & tips as I'm sure we can always learn more .

Berni

Welcome Greenjacket

Bit curious tho...... Shouldn't you be walking everywhere at a rapid rate o knots! Not in a Vehicle!! :rofl:

Glad to have yet another FERRET owner on side, if your going to the war & Peace show this year, reckon we may have to have a evening parade around the site of all the FERRETs? :whistle:

You got to the peagant then, Lucky B..... r! I couldn't get time off!!

:banghead:

I'm an ex Life Guard, as the markins on my FERRET sort o give that away somewhat!!

Anyway, enjoy the site mate, hopefully get to meet up at the show?

All the Beast :evil:

Fred & Annika :banana: :yay:

...... Shouldn't you be walking everywhere at a rapid rate o knots! Not in a Vehicle!! :rofl:

Hi Fred,

I recollect we used to repair the CVR(W) Fox's for 2RGJ, when they were based in Dover ( or Canterbury ?). Not sure when they first started using armd. recce vehicles though.

Welcome Greenjacket

Bit curious tho...... Shouldn't you be walking everywhere at a rapid rate o knots! Not in a Vehicle!! :rofl:

Glad to have yet another FERRET owner on side, if your going to the war & Peace show this year, reckon we may have to have a evening parade around the site of all the FERRETs? :whistle:

You got to the peagant then, Lucky B..... r! I couldn't get time off!!

:banghead:

I'm an ex Life Guard, as the markins on my FERRET sort o give that away somewhat!!

Anyway, enjoy the site mate, hopefully get to meet up at the show?

All the Beast :evil:

:goodidea:

H&S :banghead: :argh: :box:

Will try, shame if they are going to stop those evening parades though, they were really impressive, like all the WW2 Armour, WOW! it was like a step back in time, Ah Well, :died:

:bow:He May just let us eh! :modpwr: :tup:

All the Beast,