What you got in your shed??

Marmite!!

My mate's got a c*ckpit of an EX Egyptian Air Force MiG-21UM :-D when he said do you want to see my Mig I thought he was talking about a welder :-D

He's also got a pair of Lancaster wheels, can just be seen in bottom left of last photo :-o

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Edited by Marmite!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I've got right now is one of these:

Sport.jpg

1963 SAAB Sport - one of only 7 imported into the UK in the early Sixties.....

Not a Green machine I'm afraid!!!

As an aside to Bodge Deeps post - when I did my apprenticeship at Fords - all the lathes and mills in the Wheelplant Toolroom carried brass labels saying they were certified war standard..........

Edited by Marmite!!

My mrs thinks our shed is a Tardis. It has four bikes, all my Iltis spares and junk, the BBq, garden chairs, two cupboards, tool boxwes, mower, a trampolene, a play pen, several scooters, wellies, sports equipment, workmate, paint tins, decorating kit, a space hopper, lots of saws, a million spiders, several hybernating squirrels and a few old foreign number plates - there is also the bonnet AEC shaped badge off a Routmaster and a destination plate my Dad nicked off a Berlin-Hook of Holland train in 1969.

Just legged-it out to the shed for a gander.

Everything boring that you would expect in a shed, including a 6 foot x 3 1/2 foot enlargement of an original colour photograph showing a P-51 of the 355th Fighter Group at Steeple Morden, Herts, given to me by the author of Steeple Morden Strafers, Ken Wells, when he moved from the village. It is mounted onto ply-wood for rigidity - I love saying that word!

Also some of the European road signs fabricated for the fliming of Band of Brothers in 2000 at Hatfield. I think they are directional signs saying Houfullaise and Foy and the distance in kilometers. I haven't put them up though because I think they are inaccurate - Surely it must be more than 12 km's to Foy from Eye in Suffolk? :-D

Must have been sold a dud by the props department :-o

Cds

Have you got an American jerry you might like to get rid off to here by any chance Nigma

No spare one as far as I kno - it's too full and untidy in there.

Oh yeah, this spring we need to work on the shed, its slowly falling over!