snowtracdave

HMVF Clothing Final Say  

151 members have voted

1. 1. HMVF Clothing Final Say

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had embroidery done for loads of people in the past,we had our large group logo embroidered on to the back of jackets for £12 and names on the front for £3.50,Names embroidered onto baseball caps £3.50. Logos have to have a proof made then it's all down to how many stitches the item take to how much it costs .

width=640 height=480http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/503/p3140006oy0.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=853http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1034/p4150032oo2.jpg[/img]

I recon the best bet is to have a test run done of say polo shirts (as everyone will probably want/wear one), see how that looks... and then if thats a goer & people cough up for 'em branch out into caps, beanies, pennants & HMVF leather underpants :schocked:

Otherwise we'll go round and round in circles suggesting more and more ideas & get nowt done... One step at a time.

What about HMVF tax disc holders...

see what i mean :-D

As I have been "volunteered" to organise the promotion material as listed in the poll, I think it would be a good idea to tread with very small steps at first i.e. lets get what people have voted for first and see how that goes, then we can start looking at expansion into other areas, flags, key rings and mugs etc, and see where that goes, as with this forum start small and then get bigger and better.

Just a thought.

ps. I like the idea of leather underpants :tongue:

As I have been "volunteered" to organise the promotion material as listed in the poll, I think it would be a good idea to tread with very small steps at first i.e. lets get what people have voted for first and see how that goes, then we can start looking at expansion into other areas, flags, key rings and mugs etc, and see where that goes, as with this forum start small and then get bigger and better.

Just a thought.

ps. I like the idea of leather underpants :tongue:

OK Mark - this is your shout and agree with you.

........but I really would like an HMVF flag myself :whistle: :-D - sorry to muddy the waters :knockknock:

If you do get any flags or banners done Jack/Mark then do let us know as our group would be happy to fly the flag and display the banner at the shows we attend.

Or get Mark to get one done and he can fly it at our Bunker Show when he comes :tup:

Well it's a close run thing girls and boys, only 5 days to go and its getting tight (shame you cannot see the results yet :-D) we have had 38 voters so those who have not voted, haven't :whistle:

The flag prices will be followed up and posted on here as soon as, I have told Jack that I recommend NOT having his face on the flag as it would scare the children, not mentioning the wildlife.

Be patient the results will be through on Wednesday.