HMVF Clothing

snowtracdave

HMVF Clothing Final Say  

151 members have voted

1. 1. HMVF Clothing Final Say

Could we have hoods on them for use in town centres?

That would be a nice bit of advertising for here, I wonder if Jack would bail us out :-D

Anyway last few hours for anyone who has not voted, the poll ends tonight and then the votes will be counted and verified by an independent adjudicator, this will then hopefully lead onto some sort of clothing for us to wash our MV's with and give away as presents to auntie for all those knitted jumpers over the years.

So vote those who haven't please especially oversea's players, we must spread wings.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far we have Mark with his request for leather underpants and Lee Enfield who wants something "soft and frilly", at this rate our divisional tailor will be Ann Summers and instead of LEAN GREEN MACHINES we will all be driving pink soft-tops with chintz curtains on the windscreens. !!!!! :schocked:

John.

• 4 weeks later...

OK chaps and chapesses the poll is now over and the votes counted, results are

Polo Shirt

Green

Baseball Cap

We are not going for names to keep the cost down, be back later.

Any update to the HMVF clothing Jack or Mark

Hi Ian.

Mark is away for a week so will let us k ow when he is back - he is struggling as Bodge through a spanner in the works by asking for a pink Polo Shirt :oops:

#

I asked my daughter to get me some T shirts when she was in town, just asked for normal colours like black and blue, and what did she come back with a Pink one and told me it would look good. Its stll hagging up unused not really me.

Hi Ian.

Mark is away for a week so will let us k ow when he is back - he is struggling as Bodge through a spanner in the works by asking for a pink Polo Shirt :oops:

Okay it wasn't the best suggestion

...but yours was even worse!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ian.

Mark is away for a week so will let us know when he is back - he is struggling as Bodge through a spanner in the works by asking for a pink Polo Shirt :oops:

So Mark whats the latest news on the HMVF T shirts.

Ok chaps.

Here it is. A first - a line of HMVF branded clothing :schocked:

The logo will be 10-11 cm wide and the logo will be like this;

HMVF

Historic Military Vehicle Forum

All in dark green and you can have any size you like and please see below for sizes and please so below for pricing;

I have done what I can to get around the minimum order clauses so we can order as much and as little as we want so no worries if you would rather put the cash in your tank. Over to you chaps, please let me know what you want and I will need payment before I place the order and the price includes P+P.

I would like to move as quick as we can as I would like to be wearing some for the Plains Military weekend :-D

S - 36/38" M - 40" L - 4244" XL - 46" 2XL - 48" 3XL* - 50/52"

Polo Shirt

Sale price - £14.99

Fleeces

Sale price - £19.99

Baseball Cap

Sale price - £5.99

Sweatshirts

Sale price - £14.99

How do you want us to order, reply in this thread or by email?

Put me down for one of each, all in XL please.

Hi mate.

reply in here would be good, as some of you know - I am good at clearing my inbox out :whistle:

Thanks to all for the orders i have had by PM, they ARE safe - honestly :schocked:

Cheers

Jack.