HMVF Clothing Final Say  

151 members have voted

1. 1. HMVF Clothing Final Say

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-Shirt/Polo and cap sounds good, otherwise it gets too expensive

Playing devils advocate a mo' - it needn't - depends on how you play it! If you don't hold stock but order on demand then the prices are a touch higher to those buying but there's no cost to the forum/club.

Club I used to be with compromised and held the most popular items as per Marks suggestion as stock and offered other items on a long-lead order basis. Seemed to work well for them

Theres a firm on e bay that do good value embroidered polo shirts, I had 4 done for work and they were about £7 each, i'll post the link if I can work out how to.

Not sure about baseball caps though, they look terrible on anyone over 18!!! :-)

That would be great if you could!

Great work Paul - many thanks.

Would someone like to help me out here and do the leg work on this so we can get this done.............at this moment in time my days are getting longer and longer and I could really do with a point man to get this organised and sorted for us all.

Is anyone willing to step forward - it would be more than appreciated.

Yours begginly.

Jack.

Ok All

There is now a poll that will be running for 14 days from today, you all have 3 votes to make, this is to ascertain who would like what in the shape of HMVF clothing etc, we will go buy the results of the majority and decide on the design of the logo in the near future.

Please vote as this is for all of us I understand that not all will wear a hat but might wear a shirt or vice a versa.

Please vote as you wish and there will be a selection of sizes.

Thanks