snowtracdave

HMVF Clothing Final Say  

151 members have voted

1. 1. HMVF Clothing Final Say

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my slippers. I voted for t-shirt, polo shirt, and I am quite taken with the darkish red suggestion in addition to black. I'm happy with green, but figure we need something to set us apart. Having said this the NLBA wear black and I wouldn't want darkish red to mean maroon. Old farts can't jump. I wear a big old Indiana Jones hat to keep off the evils of the sun and skin cancer (been there done that), and even though I wear a baseball cap on occasion, I am sure i look a complete prat in it. Tell me more about the slippers, are they suitable for wearing while eating snorkers fellow TOGs??

I will have to get Stryker to vote. Watch his space...if i can get him away from Medal of Honor or whatever it is he's playing...

What we need more then clothing are flags! If we have a design I know a guy who has a company that makes flags, perhaps he could make us a nice offer....

Flipping heck...........Joris I was only thinking about this this morning as I would like to fly an HMVF one on my truck when I drive - tell us more!

Flipping heck...........Joris I was only thinking about this this morning as I would like to fly an HMVF one on my truck when I drive - tell us more!

Well if we've got a design I'll talk to my mate and try and arrange something.

Well nearly a week gone by and one week left and we have had 33, THIRTY THREE voters out of 500 something, come on forumers lets have a bit of interest in this or is it just the hardcore few who are interested (Essex again), this has got to be worthwhile doing i.e. the more we get the cheaper it will be, at the moment I estimate one shirt will cost £78.42 and a half pee :-D so lets get voting and thank you to those who have.

On a related note - what about banners that can be displayed on the sides of (usually larger) vehicles whilst in transit to and from shows?? One side of mine occasionaly has a banner for the Coalhouse Fort Project - still got another side and tail gate to advertise on!!

(And my rates are reasonable Jack!!! :evil: :evil: )