snowtracdave

HMVF Clothing Final Say  

151 members have voted

1. 1. HMVF Clothing Final Say

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it only on line that we can get/ order clothing or is it pos to order at certain shows if you are there??? :-D

Hi Jerkey.

You are more than welcome to pay by cheque or cash and perhaps something I should mention in the shop - sorry about that :oops:

Jack.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jack

Hope all is well

I have been a bit of a muppet and placed two orders..my fault, first time I forgot to include postage. :oops: :oops:

So entered it again

I thought that as I hadn’t completed it may have been ignored…but looks like it has gone through

Basically I just wanted one Fleece and one polo shirt…which I have now paid for through Pay{al

Sorry to be a pain :oops:

See you at W&P :-)

Cheers

Chris

Not a problem Chris.

I will get it all sorted out for you and hit refund for the other payment :computerterror:

Your order is in stock and will get it on it way :-D I have about three orders on back order as I am awaiting delivery of new stock as we sold out last time :oops: so guys yours will be on their way next week to :-D

Also next week we will have T Shirts in stock to :-D

Thanks for your support.

Best wishes.

Jack

:dunno: :dunno: :-( :-(

I tried to order some stuff and it wont work for me :-( I assume you cant use debit cards?

Anyway will you be taking some clothing to Bolero Jack?

Hi Rose - not sure why that has happened as all should be well.......try again and let me know if the 'computer says nooooo'

Best wishes.

Jack.

OK folks - just taken delivery of the new stock of clothing as we sold out of the last order :oops: so please do rest assured that everything is now in stock!

Plus we have just added the T Shirts - dam fine quality and also has the HMVF web address on the arm!

Thanks to everyone who has bought some HMVF clothing as your support is very much appreciated!

Best wishes.

Jack.

Hi Jack,

mine landed on the mat this morning, thanks for the little extra :whistle: my Son hasn't stop laughing :rofl: are they rejects as the bit on the end that you put your foot on to pull them off is missing :-D

Hi Jack,

mine landed on the mat this morning, thanks for the little extra :whistle: my Son hasn't stop laughing :rofl: are they rejects as the bit on the end that you put your foot on to pull them off is missing :-D

There you go - I hope Lee figured out what they were for :whistle:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/gallery/2007/jun/13/festivals.gadgets?picture=330021867