HMVF get together at W&P

G506

Apologies if this has already been discussed and I have missed it, but are there any plans for the forum get-together at Beltring this year?

Hi Vince, didnt realise it didnt work out very well last time!

Ok, shall I suggest a time and we work from that, everyone in agreement? Jack, is this ok?

Main arena, Thursday 6pm?

Wow, I sounded really decisive then........

Think we usually do it Sunday morning?

Not sure what the hell I am doing as everything has to be done as short notice for the foreseeable future as I have given up making plans :computerrage:

But plan to get there for one day - my red headed youngest daughter would like to go....yeah I know, I am in shock myself!

@JN - mate - you will still be hungover from Bolero.........

Don't tell anybody but I'll be there too!!!

Be good to see you there Joris - feel up to having a ride in the OT sometime? We can strap you into the turret! :D :D

Not sure what the hell I am doing as everything has to be done as short notice for the foreseeable future as I have given up making plans :computerrage:

But plan to get there for one day - my red headed youngest daughter would like to go....yeah I know, I am in shock myself!

Problem with the morning jobs Jack is - no one gets up in time (inc. me last year...)!!!

Now - which part of you are we shaving this year for charity??? :cool2: :D :D

Yeah I know, it's a bit of an overkill but still fun fun fun!!

@Neil, would love to!!

Jack,

I'm not sure I will be alive on Sunday morning, as I plan on you and Kev H getting me horribly drunk in Ginger Gammon's beer tent the evening before. So, maybe an evening shoot more likely to get a good attendance?

Yeah I know, it's a bit of an overkill but still fun fun fun!!

@Neil, would love to!!

OK Joris - will get it sorted. Are you there the entire show or just one day? Thinking we may need a turret gunner on either the Sat or Sun morning slots (depends if we have enough people to do all the jobs). If not - after the show in the arena!!

Jack,

I'm not sure I will be alive on Sunday morning, as I plan on you and Kev H getting me horribly drunk in Ginger Gammon's beer tent the evening before. So, maybe an evening shoot more likely to get a good attendance?

Planning on taking out a W&P mortgage then?? :D - what with the crazy price of fuel right now the cost of that many pints in Gingers will need one!! :shocked: :nut:

Hi Giles,

what's an EB? If you've never been to War and Peace it may be seriously worth considering, if you're into MVs it's certainly an experience

Edited by G506

OK Joris - will get it sorted. Are you there the entire show or just one day? Thinking we may need a turret gunner on either the Sat or Sun morning slots (depends if we have enough people to do all the jobs). If not - after the show in the arena!!

We plan to arrive on wednesday and leave when we've had enough but sunday noon latest.

I don't remember talking myself into that one :pfrt:

Maybe I imagined it, but it sounds like a better idea than paying for it myself

:nut: :nut: :nut:

So, do we have a decision then, boys and girls? Early evening or AM before the arena events start?

Maybe I imagined it, but it sounds like a better idea than paying for it myself

:nut: :nut: :nut:

So, do we have a decision then, boys and girls? Early evening or AM before the arena events start?

Evening, but remember a lot of stuff goes on in the evening... practice for the mock battles, starting point for the various convoys etc, might be best to check with Rex which evening is best before arranging it!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

as my origonal hospital appointment for minor surgery was for the 23/7/2011 i was licky to get it brought forward by one month so all going well i shall be there.

Ashley

Looking forward to meet up with some monkeynuts and cola.