HMVF get together at W&P

G506

I meant to phone either Rex or Barbara today to check their preference, but forgot! I will phone tomorrow instead and see what they say about time of day, which day, and location

Ok boys and girls,

I managed to speak to Barbara from the W&P Team today, I hope to have an answer tomorrow about which day/time is best for them, and also location, will keep you posted as soon as I know

:)

Ok, just heard from the lovely Barbara down at the Hop Farm. She has spoken to Rex, and they have no problem with us taking a group photo, the suggestion being;

Location; Main Arena

Time; Aprox 18.30 (straight after arena events finish)

Day; I suggest Thursday

Important to say, I have not cleared this yet with Andy Mitchell, the Arena manager, is there anyone on site already who could make contact on my behalf?

Anyone want to be photographer? Snapper, are you there? :-D

Is all this agreeable with everyone? Let me know what you think!

would it be better to arrange a weekend evening when more folk will be there ?

Agree, a lot of members may not be able to do the whole week so will only be there over the weekend... could use Medway Field, a large part of it won't be used & would not have to make any arrangements to make sure area was clear..

Once we have arranged a day/time I could post it outside HMVF HQ... Jack's about Saturday I believe so that could be the best day??

Agree, a lot of members may not be able to do the whole week so will only be there over the weekend... could use Medway Field, a large part of it won't be used & would not have to make any arrangements to make sure area was clear..

Once we have arranged a day/time I could post it outside HMVF HQ... Jack's about Saturday I believe so that could be the best day??

Probably better in the weekend (evening).

Morning guys,

Barbara seemed to think the main arena was the best location, and straight after arena events finish, however (bearing in mind I won't be on site until this Sunday) I'm not aware of any reason why it can't be Saturday 18-30 in Medway field, so how about.......

Day - Saturday 23rd

Location - Medway field

Time - 18-30

Sound good?

Just people? Or people + their vehicles?

Hi Neil,

How about concentrating on people, but with a small handful of vehicles as a backdrop?

Morning guys,

Barbara seemed to think the main arena was the best location, and straight after arena events finish, however (bearing in mind I won't be on site until this Sunday) I'm not aware of any reason why it can't be Saturday 18-30 in Medway field, so how about.......

Day - Saturday 23rd

Location - Medway field

Time - 18-30

Sound good?

Which is the Medway field, relative to the Arena?

Greetz

David

A little later than planned due to two very demanding little babies, but I hope to be on site early afternoon, if anyone spots a rusty slat grill and a brown Triumph pop in for a beer!

Hi we are camped in the medway field just by the entrance with our dodge wc56 any chance someone could stop by on the way to the get together ? Thanx

Hey Terry!

We spoke a year ago about Command Cars without voltmeters.?