Christmas Plans

fesm_ndt

Well a year has flashed by in an instant. I can recall last Christmas taking the missus to the Army museum in Port Dickson, for a romantic day out.

As my rebuild is seriously behind schedule I think I can get away with spending the day with her, I mean the Pinzgauer

So will have to take some Christmas decorations down to the yard.

So anyone else able to skulk off or have slighting mental plans like myself?

Now that would be nice a whole day playing with the 109.

Just remebered this is England and it lives outside, a bit cold, wet, white, dark or any combination of these.

Think it will be a nice dinner, with alcohol and sitting infront of the nice warm fire.

Unless we somehow manage to get some of the white stuff that seems to have missed here and then I am staying sober and going for a drive.

Mike

On Christmas Day in my house there will be my Wife, Mother-in-law, 2 Daughters and Grandaughter. Also my Son-in-law and Youngest daughter's boy-friend. That's 5 Females to 3 Males. I think I'm taking the Dog for a very long walk via the local pub.

well working a tour over chrismas so chrismas day only free day but will end up cooking as wife cant cook

as for female to male wife mother in law 3 girls:nut: against me and the son so outnumbered but daughter rebecca is getting the maplins tiger tank so will be having a play on that:cool2: and those that have met rebecca know she is a right tomboy so 4 1/2 female to 2 1/2 male

no booze as have to drive boxing day:cry: will make up for it on new years eve:-D

There will be me, The cubemeister and 2 cubeletes. 1 female to 3 males!!!!!! That equals it out a tiny bit for the thread!

I bought the last 2 editions of MMI for the cubemeisters stocking but couldnt wait to show him the pictures from A&E!!!!!! Need some more ideas to fill his stocking now...................................................................................................:-D:nut::D

Awaits Degsy, TonyB and ChrisG to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

There will be me, The cubemeister and 2 cubeletes. 1 female to 3 males!!!!!! That equals it out a tiny bit for the thread!

I bought the last 2 editions of MMI for the cubemeisters stocking but couldnt wait to show him the pictures from A&E!!!!!! Need some more ideas to fill his stocking now...................................................................................................:-D:nut::D

It wasn't HIS stocking you got me thinking about;):D

Need some more ideas to fill his stocking now...................................................................................................:-D:nut::D

Being the helpful type of guy what about a 1943 Sherman M4-A1 Duplex Drive http://www.armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm at the bottom of the page :D

A week off with the flu bug and a couple of feet of snow has put my Pinzgauer project back. it was supposed to be finished by christmas, but it looks like I'll be working on it over the holiday! I get one day off as we have a Haflinger club play day in a quarry on wednesday the 29th ( weather permitting )

We are both off this year unlike last year when the boss got called out just as we sat down to eat :{

Just the three of us +dog i am sure she will need at least 4 short walks, then by the time i cooked most of the lunch drunk a few beers and a few more the TV may be more bearable to watch (hopefully)

Have a road run with the Dorset group on 30-1-2010 to a pub lunch, hope it aint too cold or i have to put the doors on the jeep.

Ashley

Getting Mrs W a gnome on a swing for the garden, her choice, and an electronic ignition kit for the Ferret. If she has no use for it I do. So probably spending xmas in A&E.

My Daughter Emma works in A&E (Senior Staff Nurse). She says she will keep a look out for you and will try and not damage the ignition kit too much when she removes it from where it has been inserted.

My Daughter Emma works in A&E (Senior Staff Nurse). She says she will keep a look out for you and will try and not damage the ignition kit too much when she removes it from where it has been inserted.

Would this be deemed a recovery operation, with correct cable and shackle loadings? :D

My guess may need a Scammel on standby

Well a year has flashed by in an instant. I can recall last Christmas taking the missus to the Army museum in Port Dickson, for a romantic day out.

Mine will probably be a bit like this.. the GF will be nearer to you than me at Xmas :cry:

Something went wrong...

Mine will probably be a bit like this.. the GF will be nearer to you than me at Xmas :cry:

Hell that should have been attached with a warning as I watched 3 off them now..... (at work)

Ahh you need to travel more we still got junkyards over here :D