Old Style Forum

Puff

Hey guys,

I don't know about anyone else, but I much prefer the old syle layout of the forum. I suppose because I was more used to it as well, but I found it easier to use, and the colours of the forum was much better and easier on the eyes. Also, one of my personal favourites about the old layout was that when I scrolled down to the bottom, you could easily see recent posts, whos online all at a glance and also look at ramdom photos from members galleries (which got me into looking at more photos from there on!)

Just wanted to share my opinion! :red:

you will all be sent to the cooler .:shake:

Looks like I am going to the cooler too... because I also agree that the old style was more user friendly. Not understanding how these things work I would really like to know why it had to change, if it makes things easier to manage then it is better and we will all get used to it.

Just another question, on a number of varying posts the last word of a line is repeated on the next line down, at first I just thought it was a typo by the sender, but it seems to be more than that ?

Also managing attachments is far more difficult, why do all the previous pictures I have posted come up first ? I dont need them, I just want to browse for the new picture I want to attach, it now takes ages to attach a picture which has put me off on a number of occasions.