Swimming a Stalwart at beltring.

gritineye

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

There is a law thats makes it an offence to wash a motor vehicle in the river,which they use if they want to prosecute you.:-D

What if you buy a waterways licence? :-D

You're limited to 4mph in canals but you probably wouldn't want to be going any faster ;)

In practice, would the powers that be get upset if you were to, f'rexample, float a Gvozdika up the Thames? So long as you're not leaving a diesel slick behind you I'm not sure there would be a lot they could do about it...

Stone

claim its a boat and run on red.:cool2:

Wake up its the same price as White unless you nick from plant hire.

stollys are great but swimming them is scary...i have mine all ready to go but still cant bring myself to dip her toe...shes just a bit too dainty to get her skirts wet...she will do one day, AND SHE WILL HAVE FLOATATION BAGS ALL OVER HER JUST IN CASE...

Well I suppose the goverment wouldn't miss a tax loophole like that, or the oil company a profit.

Nothing to do with our government.Brussells,You know the place, we liberated it from people who wished to restrict there freedom,now there doing it to us.By the way the exemption for boat owners was granted by Winston churchill in recognition for the little ships and the skippers who lost there lives.Didnt count for much today did it.:iloveyou:

yep got to agree with that, 80 odd million fought to save europe from tyranny. The result, we cant even ride our bikes on the pavement, or use plastic bags for our shopping in wales, or travel at the same speed on our roads as those that supposedly lost the war...And thats not a dig at anyone other than our government..