New Weapon banned from Canvey Island school

N.O.S.

Breaking news tonight on local TV:

In Canvey Island a school has just decreed that triangular shaped flapjacks are dangerous and have banned them - the school canteen which makes them has to cut the slabs into squares from now on. This as a result of a pupil being sent home with a sore eye - after being hit by one during a food fight.

Now how about banning the throwing of *&^%$$£ food instead? Alternatively, how can you de-activate a flapjack?

The world has gone mad - it's official banana-gif.19222

Edited by N.O.S.

Obviously a weapon the MOD need to consider as part of its cost saving strategy, especially if AlQuida consider it to be offensive to use it against them!

A weapon of the future then?

D&J

Breaking news tonight on local TV:

In Canvey Island a school has just decreed that triangular shaped flapjacks are dangerous and have banned them - the school canteen which makes them has to cut the slabs into squares from now on. This as a result of a pupil being sent home with a sore eye - after being hit by one during a food fight.

Now how about banning the throwing of *&^%$$£ food instead? Alternatively, how can you de-activate a flapjack?

The world has gone mad - it's official banana-gif.19222

Aha!! Canvey island ... Born there and lived there for 47 years..... Halcyon days ... Collecting .50 cals from the crashed Flying Fortress and swapping them at school, searching through the wrecks of scrapped MTBs to find cannon shells............ ( They do make quite a bang..)

playing soldiers on the old landing craft and carrying bits of Messerschmitt 109 home.

yes good old days. What would they make of it now..?

Aha!! Canvey island ... Born there and lived there for 47 years..... Halcyon days ... Collecting .50 cals from the crashed Flying Fortress and swapping them at school, searching through the wrecks of scrapped MTBs to find cannon shells............ ( They do make quite a bang..)

playing soldiers on the old landing craft and carrying bits of Messerschmitt 109 home.

yes good old days. What would they make of it now..?

As the Armstrong & Miller airmen might say: All that live bullet stuff is like so lame - show us your flapjack scars! :D

Edited by N.O.S.

Dangerous places those canteens, one lunchtime in a place I worked at in the 60s, some young oik threw a screwed up foil wrapper off a chocolate bar at a girl in the works canteen, from a couple of those long tables away it hit her on the temple, and unbelievably knocked her clean out!

There was a bit of a flap until she woke up, but no one sued and foil wasn't banned from the premises..

Sorry sir no flapjack wounds to report, but I have got a scar by my eye where I got hit by a low flying cockle.

:D

The SUN even got their weapons consultant Andy McNab to appraise the capabilities of the triangular flapjack - he doesn't see it as a front line SAS weapon anytime soon :rofl:

Dangerous places those canteens, one lunchtime in a place I worked at in the 60s, some young oik threw a screwed up foil wrapper off a chocolate bar at a girl in the works canteen, from a couple of those long tables away it hit her on the temple, and unbelievably knocked her clean out!

There was a bit of a flap until she woke up, but no one sued and foil wasn't banned from the premises..

That's because it was a flap and not a flapjack...

Blimey, how big was the chocolate bar if the wrapper had enough mass to do that?

We were using different thing.The old fashioned chewed paper in a pen (I made a dubbel barrel one).

Or a mini catapult to shoot lead BB's or my favourite;Brown elastic band to shoot either a folded magic marker.

Or fold paper a few times over, then fold in a boomerang shape and reenforce it with scotch tape.

If you hit someone they will jump quite high.

How did we survive school...

Maybe the safest way is to ban physical schools and teach them online....better yet ban all human interaction.

Sorry to be politically incorrect but; why does EVERYTHING has to be moron proof?

Don't dry your pet in a microwave.

Don't drive your motorhome on cruise control so you can leave the driverseat to make some tea.

Don't wear a gasmask with the tube stuck in your bum while wearing womans clothing in your cellar (Yes,that actually happened, he didn't survive).

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

OK, I'll put on the kettle for some tea now and calm down.

That's because it was a flap and not a flapjack...

:yay::D I was wondering who would pick up on that!

Blimey, how big was the chocolate bar if the wrapper had enough mass to do that?

That's the strange thing, it was just a normal wrapper, hard to imagine how it even reached her, maybe she had some goat genes in her.......

[video=youtube_share;we9_CdNPuJg]