New Weapon banned from Canvey Island school

N.O.S.

Caution: Have you assed the risk you might slip and stab your self with a ball point pen?:angel:

What you got that far. I am in deep doodoo with the H&S at the moment.

I wanted a flapjack so I decided to fill out the form.

Having checked on line the use of a wax crayon is acceptable provide the correct face protection is worn to stop you getting it stuck up the nose. So I believed I was OK.

However the form has given me a severe paper cut and as there was blood on it I was unable to deny this happened and I am by all accounts now liable for prosecution for not carrying out the correct paper handling procedure and filing of the appropriate form.

The wife even makes flapjacks in individual circular tins.

Mike

What you got that far. I am in deep doodoo with the H&S at the moment.

I wanted a flapjack so I decided to fill out the form.

Having checked on line the use of a wax crayon is acceptable provide the correct face protection is worn to stop you getting it stuck up the nose. So I believed I was OK.

However the form has given me a severe paper cut and as there was blood on it I was unable to deny this happened and I am by all accounts now liable for prosecution for not carrying out the correct paper handling procedure and filing of the appropriate form.

The wife even makes flapjacks in individual circular tins.

Mike

Dosen't that make them biscuits? Oh Dear!! Inland Revenue VAT will be after you!! If it's a cake it dosen't pay VAT, but! If it is a biscuit it does. (Inland Revnue V Jaffa Cakes) :red: