Post a picture of yourself doing....

Jack

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porta,

I just love your occupation. I hope you risk assessed yourself getting on top of that Gaz?:rofl:

dont talk to me about risk assessment.....i'll post the pic of the black eye and broken socket...the advice on wearing helmets in tracked vehicles is a no brainer:embarrassed::D

Did one of the German guys take exception to you entering the beer tent at W&P?:shocked::D0

:D not exactly...hit the brakes on the MTLB and it stops....dead:nut:slight concusion, broken eye socket and a bit of a black eye...still have a nodule of bone in that socket...and it HURT!!!!!

A really enjoyable flight from Carlisle to Preston a couple of weeks ago getting the feel of flying this wonderfull helicopter from the right hand seat for the first time. I look a little serious in one of the pictures, but there is rather alot to think about!!

H1HU

P1030550.jpg

P1030549.jpg

I am the one in the middle'ish with a black t shirt on & sunglasses on my head.

Russ is just over my right shoulder ( left as you look at picture)

duck.jpg

Berni

Berni, is the guy in the pink paddling you's along or has the photo been doctored??!!

It just looks like a strange place to be (Im assuming its a DUKW), and the left (our left) hand side of his head looks very cropped and he has no right (our left) shoulder!!!

Im sure I know the gent in the RAF uniform, do you know him?

Edited by diggerdog36
addition of last question.

whoops did quite get there

aMD=guE2

Beret pulled down on wrong side, should be over right ear, and badge should b over left eye, or are you dressed as a non-British soldier, French Foreign Legion,....maybe?

Ist pic is me leaning on my pride and joy.....in the yard where it lives....

2nd pic is me and my 'toy' arriving at a Prom-Night, in Ascot, after having driven from Southampton.....LOTS OF PETROL!!!

Saracen and me, in the yard, June 2010.jpg

Arrival at Prom June, 2009, Ascot.jpg