New member introducing himself

Hello to everyone here. A few details about myself:

Name of Alex, mid fifties and married with 4 grown up children and 3 ( soon to be 4) grandchildren.

Living in Lancashire at present but have a property in western France (Vendee) that I hope to move to in the next few years.

Don't own a vehicle of my own - hope that doesn't make me persona non grata? I have enough trouble making sure I put diesel and screenwash in the right ends of my car! Love to see those historic vehicles though, especially the trucks and stuff. If I could ever afford something of my own it would probably be a Citroen Type 23. Saw one recently and thought 'what a lovely little truck'. Have to content myself with modelling historic military vehicles and hope to get some useful tips and such via these forums.

Say good bye to all other interests as the Green Fever has claimed another victim . It starts as an slight itch , a flipping through Military subject magazines at the newsstand , perhaps a little more annoy itch as you begin to actually subscribe to a growing number of publications , Buying and building scale models creating diorama's by now the itch has become a rash and the need to visit shows,rallies and events to ease the burning Green Fever now you find a need to investigate the 1:1 scale world and contemplate just how big a Green machine you can fit in the drive,yard or other space .

Ps. Nice to have you as a Member !

and contemplate just how big a Green machine you can fit in the drive,yard or other space

Then there's the next stage: looking for extra space to store your green machines coz you've run out of room and the neighbours are complaining :)

• 2 weeks later...