Bonjour

reo24

Hi Everybody,

My id is Reo24 because my last vehicle was a Reo M35 & the 24 is my department no, Dordogne.

I have always had an interest in green machines & have owned a few. A jeep M38A1, CCKW 353, DUKW, International Half track, Ford GPW, the Reo & as of 19th Feb the Bolster truck. Imps member since 1983, MVT member for a few years & now also a member of MVCG Dordogne, although not of the dressing up as Americans bit, which makes me a "fringe" member!. They are a good bunch & have made me welcome but the Reo, not being wartime, meant that most vehicle shows were out of bounds! Mind you, most of the jeeps are Hotchkisses!

I have lived in France for almost 10 years & love it here, it just means a major expedition to get to War & Peace every year.

I am currently single so can indulge my hobby. I have always liked unusual vehicles & as an oddity have an electric Peugeot 106 as well as a "normal" car. Oh yes, the name is Mark.

Hi Everybody,

Imps member since 1983,

I have lived in France for almost 10 years & love it here, it just means a major expedition to get to War & Peace every year.

Oh yes, the name is Mark.

Hi Mark,

Just realised who you are. An ex-pat from East Kent if I am not mistaken :thumbsup:

regards, Richard

Welcome to the Friendliest Forum on the internet , Hope you have a chance to take and post a few photo's or video of your Reo .

We need to balance out the vehicle count in the Club house parking lot as many of the recent members have brought along a number of British Vehicles .

One of the others will help explain your chores as you are the newest member and must assist the older ones with things like fetching their cream custards and digestives as well as making sure they never run out of hot tea in their mugs . you will be graded on these chores and will advance to more difficult tasks as you are able .

One of the others will help explain your chores as you are the newest member and must assist the older ones with things like fetching their cream custards and digestives as well as making sure they never run out of hot tea in their mugs

It has taken some years but we are finally *Englishising ABN!!!!!

Welcome aboard Mark and nice to have you here!

*Could be a made up word.