Is it a dog a horse or a robot

ferrettkitt

Now if they could fix a saddle to it & give you some decent controls. That would be an interesting ride & a lot safer than being stuck on top of a horse!

It is amazing how it recovers itself after slipping on ice. Another thing is that it still employs basic animal / human joint form, obviously there is nothing to beat that.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Thats the spookiest thing i have seen,cant wait for them to turn up at Withams.

makes you want to live a few more hundred years see how it all turns out.

Thats the spookiest thing i have seen,cant wait for them to turn up at Withams.

makes you want to live a few more hundred years see how it all turns out.

I'm not sure about that, I just had a vision of TB riding one of those into the arena at a show a few years from now.:shocked::-D

Now if they could fix a saddle to it & give you some decent controls. That would be an interesting ride & a lot safer than being stuck on top of a horse!

A horse has is actually 2x4, the front legs just kep the nose of the floor. Has an excellent cross country performance, self levelling suspension, built in autonomus control system, the trouble is emissions and the guidance system is prone to faults. :-D Or as a friend described one to me the other day 'A lunatic with four sledge hammers attached'.

I'm not sure about that, I just had a vision of TB riding one of those into the arena at a show a few years from now.:shocked::-D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:wasnt it weird the way it behaved like a human when it was falling over.Do you think they studied drunken behaviour for that.:shocked:

Why for christs sake ????????

Its a wizard thing we want to know the inns and outs of a ducks asre.

One day it will be the equivelent to a bantam jeep.There will be adds ,wanted knee joint for prototype mule.:-D

Its a wizard thing we want to know the inns and outs of a ducks asre.

One day it will be the equivelent to a bantam jeep.There will be adds ,wanted knee joint for prototype mule.:-D

Sometimes I worry about you CW:eek:..................PAT HE'S HAVING ONE OF HIS FUNNY TURNS:-D

it's two men in a pantomime horse, just the front bloke has turned round so they are face to face....Oh no its not....Oh yes it is.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: