Hello all! New member from North West.

Austin

Hello everybody.

I'm Austin, I'm 22. I live in Southport, West Lancs.I've been into military vehicles all my life, my first rally was when I was 3months old in a AEC Matador. My family have owned all sorts of ex army vehicles. :)

I currently own a 1956 Austin K9 radio body. I have attached some pictures below.

DSC_0113-2.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

:yay:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Also got a Champ project on the go... :-D

Welcome ,Have a look at the Champ register if you allready havnt,let them have the chassis no for the records,they may have some history on yours.:-D

Hello Austin and welcome to another fellow K9 owner, they make for a great show vehicle, yet yours looks earlier than 56 because of the 52 bonnet.

Reminds me of another K9 family who named their son Austin and almost named their daughter Tilly, and their German Sheppard is Antar!

Hello Austin and welcome to another fellow K9 owner, they make for a great show vehicle, yet yours looks earlier than 56 because of the 52 bonnet.

Reminds me of another K9 family who named their son Austin and almost named their daughter Tilly, and their German Sheppard is Antar!

Hmm....I'll have to look into the year of manufacter, any tips on how to go about this?

I'm called Austin due to my Dad having a K9 and a Champ when I was born, my first ride home was in a champ! :)

Austin, welcome, always had a soft spot for K9's. A cargo version was the first lorry I drove (at the tender age of 10!!!)

I live in Preston and can recommend the West Lancs section of the MVT for local meets.

Look forward to seeing you in 2009

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Whot happened to all the K9 ambulances,i think they all went to India with the hippies.You could walk thro from the cab made them handy for a camper.

Thanks for the welcome!

K9 ambulances are really rare, they had softer sprung suspension too!

I went to the December West Lancs MVT meeting and had a good time, also going on the road run on the 27th! :)

I'll check the book page out too! :yay: