Grasshopper and the new Mrs Grasshopper!

TooTallMike

Have just returned from honeymoon. Weather was great, and I spent a great deal of time lazing on the beach, or around the outdoor or indoor pool drinking cocktails, champagne or excellent Croatian beer (when not in the hotel room...):-D. I have not seen my fingernails this clean for years.

Underpants for the day were black, remnants of the beer have unfortunately gone off (disappointing, as i really fancy a pint right now), and Mike did also scrub up well (amazingly!), pics to follow.

While away, we went on a "Landrover Safari" which involved me being given the keys to a brand new spec 110 Defender (fantastic machine with the best LR gearbox i have driven, 6 speed too!) and our guide giving vague directions as we off-roaded our way up and down a couple of mountains. Great fun! Also included in the price was a fantastic local meal. I have managed to put on 2kg in 8 days, so my trousers no longer fit!