Met Report

I was there too today, and the mud pool at the entrance to Americas field covered my tyre walls. No big deal really. Monkton's field also has some mud pools but if the weather stays like today for a couple of days it should dry out. Got myself a nice spot in the new field as no perimeter spots left in Americas. I do like a perimeter. I got sunburn today too.

Looks like a new shower block has been added too.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update - I had a look at the weather charts today (Saturday) and it looks like the weather will be getting better. I suspect some rain Sunday evening/Monday morning, but apart from the odd shower, the outlook looks good. The High pressure in the Atlantic is moving our way at last.

i look at it this way a few showers is nothing even if its not meltingly warm but nice i dont really care lol

but its just gunna keep getting better and better from the weather charts i have been looking at

i saw lunchtime weather for week ahead mon,tues will be sunny and cloudy up to 24 c, wed turning cooler cloudy, thurs chance of showers some heavy, fri back to sunny and cloudy 24 c :yay:

so looking good folks

regards graham

Update - I had a look at the weather charts today (Saturday) and it looks like the weather will be getting better. I suspect some rain Sunday evening/Monday morning, but apart from the odd shower, the outlook looks good. The High pressure in the Atlantic is moving our way at last.
You've become like the Denholm Elliot character to us from A Bridge Too Far:bow:

Anybody had any reports of what the weather is doing down there and if things are drying out or not ?

Today I was in my office 1/2 mile from site, weather cloudy but dry cooler than average and a bit windy, But site looks to be drying well now. No rain so speak of over last few days very light showers