Newbie in South Wales

LEGGY

Hello all.I am a newbie to this forum.I have just purchased a Ferret Scout Car and have registered on this forum to gleen as much info as I can on its maintenance, restoration etc.Are there any other Ferret owners in the South Wales area? :dunno:

Hi Justin,

welcome from another Ferret owner (albeit in Surrey).

If you want experts on just about everything to do with MVs, I think you are in the right place. The guys on here have put up with a lot of dumb-@ss questions from me and have not flamed me yet. ;-)

Just remember...when you start doing something there is always an easier way and the guys here know that way.

Mick

Welcome its a long time since the family left the Valleys but Borey Da. At least you have lots of holes to pop the Ferret into. By the way do you have a bike? And a couple of cobs for the cavalary section? Don't worry you will catch up with the lunacy and even get some sensible advice.

welcome to the Fun house , ooops welcome to the Club House , just ask away and one of these fine Ferret owners / mechanical wizards will be Glad to help , of course some of them expect a cuppa and donuts when making sage mechanical prognostications

welcome to the Fun house , ooops welcome to the Club House , just ask away and one of these fine Ferret owners / mechanical wizards will be Glad to help , of course some of them expect a cuppa and donuts when making sage mechanical prognostications

Which explains why the advice is given from outside the Ferret. :evil: