Just heard, the 2021 event has been cancelled. Absolutely gutted.😪

10 minutes ago, 67burwood said:

Just requested a refund, not going to defer again.

As the proposed vehicle entry fee was going to be £75 for last year, goodness knows how much it will be for next year.

I know we are going to be gutted but better for us to know now rather than be strung along on the off chance it may be able to go ahead????

I imagine that John must be banging his head against a wall especially as all this is out of his control, who would want to try and organise a show nowadays. 

On 3/3/2021 at 7:49 PM, Richard Farrant said:

As the proposed vehicle entry fee was going to be £75 for last year, goodness knows how much it will be for next year.

One way to lose support,  slowly go Bust as a Show i would submit?.......☹️

Just received this email 🤔

Unfortunately  no refunds can be issued only deferments, as all monies we have paid out have also been deferred so within the events industry we are all in stale mate !!!!I Your booking still stands for 2022 so please bear with us and we will keep you posted as and when Boris gives us some good news.

On 3/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, 67burwood said:

Just received this email 🤔

Unfortunately  no refunds can be issued only deferments, as all monies we have paid out have also been deferred so within the events industry we are all in stale mate !!!!I Your booking still stands for 2022 so please bear with us and we will keep you posted as and when Boris gives us some good news.

At least you had a reply! I sent them three Emails requesting a Refund & to date. Have not even recieved the courtesy of a reply!......Says a lot really, dosent it?................☹️

• Like 1

The whole episode is getting ridiculous now. I'm wondering how much we are going to have to strump up next year. I've paid for a mate and myself £50, but if for some reason you can not be able to go how do you stand for getting the money back. Can't wait to get back down there again and meet up with all our Belgian friends.