Is it Me - I can't see any photos

64EK26

OK thanks guys - keep posting any issues here and we will get on it  but it goes like this:

Hello, I see you have your name servers set to cloudflare, they will need to be changed back to ours to apply SSL on our end, please let us know once they are set to the following.

To get started, we will need you to update the nameservers for the domain to:

ns1.invisioncic.com
ns2.invisioncic.com
ns3.invisioncic.com
ns4.invisioncic.com

This can be done at the site that you used to register the domain name (domain registrar.)

If you have any questions about this change or how to carry it out, please contact the domain registrar for further assistance.

Once this change has been made, please let us know and we will proceed with the final configuration on our end.

Thank you.

Rhett 
Support and Cloud Manager
Invision Power Services, Inc.

Thank you for your patience 🙂

24 minutes ago, Chris Hall said:

Can you show me where as I can’t see anything.

BEE69B1C-EEA5-4162-8278-8D24F7A1F08A.png

26 minutes ago, Chris Hall said:

Can you show me where as I can’t see anything.

BEE69B1C-EEA5-4162-8278-8D24F7A1F08A.png

Chris,

I see that you are using your phone, and just realised private message or mail icon does not show on my phone but the black text I was referring to shows up on the laptop at top right, where your personal icon should show.

Obviously some issue when looking on a phone. I am only a moderator and not able to check out any of this, it will be down to Jack and Joris.

Richard

21 hours ago, Jessie The Jeep said:

Insert other media, from URL error....

Capture.JPG

I'm looking into these problems so please bear with me.

@Jessie The Jeepthis is a problem I can't fix. In order for SSL (secure browsing) to work, all links need to be hosted on a site with SSL. Best would be for you to get an SSL certificate on our site, no other way to solve that. 

52 minutes ago, Joris said:

I'm looking into these problems so please bear with me.

@Jessie The Jeepthis is a problem I can't fix. In order for SSL (secure browsing) to work, all links need to be hosted on a site with SSL. Best would be for you to get an SSL certificate on our site, no other way to solve that. 

So why do all my older pictures show on HMVF. They are hosted on the same webspace I'm trying to use now. It's obviously the forum software that is the problem as it worked before and still does for my old pics.

4 minutes ago, Jessie The Jeep said:

So why do all my older pictures show on HMVF. They are hosted on the same webspace I'm trying to use now. It's obviously the forum software that is the problem as it worked before and still does for my old pics.

Because they were linked to the forum before this change was made.

I fully agree that it is the forum software, however it is not a problem. It is the only way to make sure that the newly installed SSL certificate works properly. 

Just now, Rootes75 said:

We have been out this afternoon and I have just taken a look on mybphone when back at the house. The page looks back to normal to me, certainly not like it was this morning.

Much better.

Thank you for testing and reporting your findings here, glad to hear it now works again.