Is it Me - I can't see any photos

64EK26

Hi

Hopefully this is the rigt place to post

Has someone been playing with the web site as I can't see any photos on my windows laptop (same on my phone)

also on my laptop there are some additional user names being displayed for no apparent reason

Cheers

Ricjard

If I right click on a photo link and select "open in new tab" this is I get the error message shown below. I don't know if this is of any diagnostic use to Those Who Know How This Stuff Works, it means little to me.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>AE190A16543DDDA9</RequestId>
<HostId>COwLn24GyrKhHk06v2nPwfs6P0akwgXbjBXYykCeSTKL/yYIvzhsJYxza0apJ03zLW99DgbqUZY=</HostId>
</Error>

12 minutes ago, Richard Farrant said:

I have emailed Jack about this, so hopefully he can resolve the problem.

Has the layout of the site also changed for everyone? Things are missing for me and I now have to go a different route to find the latest activity?

Update - it isn't our end it is with the software providers and I have been in touch with Technical Support and will report back as soon as I have a reply 🙂 

- in the meantime, to keep you occupied - if you give me your email address I would be happy to send you some of my holiday snaps....

On 9/2/2020 at 11:16 AM, Jack said:

Update - it isn't our end it is with the software providers and I have been in touch with Technical Support and will report back as soon as I have a reply 🙂 

- in the meantime, to keep you occupied - if you give me your email address I would be happy to send you some of my holiday snaps....

Are your snaps suitable for all ages?  😵

@Jack @Joris  Not quite fixed.

I've just tried to add a picture to my thread as normal, by posting the link to my picture which is hosted elsewhere, but I get this message and my picture won't show in the preview........

The link could not be embedded because only https URLs are allowed.

None of my other pictures are https, and they all still show in my threads.

This is the link, which should show an airfield map embedded in the page, rather than a text link to the picture.

http://www.sacarr.co.uk/mymvs/events/2020/eshott_00.jpg

Edited by Jessie The Jeep