Hi New Member, new Jeep

steviem

Hi Jerry,  I think I only need two patches to the front floor so hopefully i can keep much of the original if possible. But there again I am totally new to this so god knows until I start the tub. I could however send you the tub to as well not sure if you enjoy the bodywork side of resto`s.

Edited by steviem

1 minute ago, Chris Hall said:

When you say tank, is that a ballast tank?

the gpa has 4 compartments front this is in front of the wheels around the radiator centre this is under your feet and to the back wheels and two at the back either side  of the prop tunnel  and you have to pump them out by hand pump the i found some in the photo you can see the compartments the front of the gpa is at to bottom of the photo 

hull9.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, Jerry Jeep said:

the gpa has 4 compartments front this is in front of the wheels around the radiator centre this is under your feet and to the back wheels and two at the back either side  of the prop tunnel  and you have to pump them out by hand pump the i found some in the photo you can see the compartments the front of the gpa is at to bottom of the photo 

hull9.JPG

this was before i did the work on the hull

• Like 1

Anther day or so on the GPA if your thinking of getting one think twice as they are not as easy as a standard jeep had the make both water pipes and some other bits tomorrow its the fuel line to the filter and going to make the brake pipes i am only going to fit them to the front axle  to test run the jeep around the yard 

P1010163.JPG

P1010164.JPG

P1010165.JPG

P1010166.JPG