Bunker Bash 2008 (17/18th May)

Marmite!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mike and I need to modify our sofa now.....

...with an engine though I think :cool2:.

Looking forward to the show. We should be there from Friday afternoon 'til Sunday afternoon. All are welcome to join us round our brazier - the only condition is to bring whisky. The older it is, the further away from Grasshopper you're allowed to sit :-D.

Loading one of the trailers tonight...

- Mike

The Ward Lafrance Owners Club (UK Branch) should be there in strengh - providing it's members can sort out my gearbox fault on the Ward Thursday!!!

Should I have received something in the post for the Bunker Bash, entry tickets, etc or is it just turn up and pitch? If so, I haven't had anything arrive.

Markheliops

The Ward Lafrance Owners Club (UK Branch) should be there in strengh - providing it's members can sort out my gearbox fault on the Ward Thursday!!!

Should I have received something in the post for the Bunker Bash, entry tickets, etc or is it just turn up and pitch? If so, I haven't had anything arrive.

Markheliops

That's good news Mark... due to a cleical error (blame Ian:coffee:) some of the booking cards went astray.. so just turn up:cool2:

We have MV's onsite already & one reenactor from Yorkshire has just rang to tell us he will be arriving in his Helicopter Saturday morning..:-D

Now back to the Bunker...

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend... if you haven't received a booking in card don't worry to much just turn up we have your details... due to a clerical cock-up some of the cards didn't go out..

140+ Vehicles & 17 Living History groups booked in so far & forms are still coming back... coming from as far as Belgium too...

I'm will be on site from now on so any last minute bookings or any queries can ring Ian Bridge... tel no. 07971052195

Cheers Lee

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Hi Lee, couple of people i know not booked in but working to get finished in time.can they turn up,cheers.

...with an engine though I think :cool2:.

Looking forward to the show. We should be there from Friday afternoon 'til Sunday afternoon. All are welcome to join us round our brazier - the only condition is to bring whisky. The older it is, the further away from Grasshopper you're allowed to sit :-D.

Loading one of the trailers tonight...

- Mike

Can't help this time dont let mark loose at the services again :cool2::cool2:

Hi Lee, couple of people i know not booked in but working to get finished in time.can they turn up,cheers.

Yep no problem... if they can make it just get them to ring Ian on tel no. 07971052195 so we can get their names on the list :)