Bunker Bash 2008 (17/18th May)

Marmite!!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian & Myself will be having a stand at Chaham Militaria tomorrow promoting the show, please do come over & have a chat if you're there... will have MV booking forms with us if you need one... a few more of the Essex lads will be joining us later in the morning... set your alam clock Stumpy :-D

Ian & myself got to Chatam just before 6am this morning only to find that there was no space left inside so had to set up outside... We were joined later in the morning by Terry & Chris who were promoting Military Mayhem... had a lot of interest in the show with more MV's & Reenactors booking in... as well as More traders..

HMVF members were a bit thin on the ground... Saracenstump, Chris from J.O.M. & a forum member we haven't seen for quite a while.. Richard Rosser.... may of been more there but if there was they didn't make themselves know... :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Lee / Ian,

will it be possible to put a vehicle or two on site Friday 16th? it will save doing the 10 car shuffle on saturday morning!

Nigel

No problem mate.. anytime from 4pm Wednesday 14th :cool2:

We were asked the question today... "is the Bunker Bash in the LEZ"..... Just to confirm that the Bunker Bash IS NOT , it is well outside the LEZ... something worth checking when attending shows close to the LEZ boundary's...

We now have a civy camping area available if any members fancy coming down to enjoy the show but are unable to get their MV here this year.

We also have some free Passes for HMVF members.. if interested send me or Ian a PM with your details...

Lee & Ian..

Bunker Bash Team.

Will be down on the Friday afternoon if that is Ok, do I need a free pass...............(it's the word free see) :cool2:

No problem... I'll be staying there from the Monday.. got a trader coming down that day... he's keen:coffee: MV owners don't need a pass :cool2:

Lee - when do vehicles have to be off-site mate???

I don't think somehow the OT will have been road registered by then (Post office were supposed to be delivering the paper work today but no sign of it..) so I'll need to arrange for transport to and from the bunker.

Lee - when do vehicles have to be off-site mate???

I don't think somehow the OT will have been road registered by then (Post office were supposed to be delivering the paper work today but no sign of it..) so I'll need to arrange for transport to and from the bunker.

PM on it's way Neil....