Is this the proof that spirits orbs DO exist?...

Jack

My Wife and I went on a 'Ghost Hunt' at the Tank Museum in March this year - my Wife likes the Most Haunted programme on TV. I took several photos during the night, including the 2 here. They were taken a couple of seconds apart, as the lights were out and I couldn't see exactly what I was photographing. One shows an Orb, and I know there was nothing there to reflect the light. My Wife had a bad feeling about this vehicle, and didn't like going too near it. Also during the session, we were given divining rods, and the ones my Wife held were giving a 95% success rate to questions I asked that only I knew the answer to.

I am still sceptical about Ghosts, but how do you explain this?

width=640 height=480http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q16/woa2/P3110028.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=480http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q16/woa2/P3110029.jpg[/img]

Orbs in my workshop, 2 minutes ago?????????? or just the dust I was sprinkling in front of the lens as the flash went off!

I do believe there is a great deal about the universe we don't understand, and as I told Jack at Bolero, I've had a few interesting experiences at Thorpe Abbotts airfield.

Orbs do seem real in some circumstances, especially those caught darting about on video, but many on still pictures will just be dust as I have just proved here. The dust particles were VERY fine dust from the bag on my disc sander, and when sprinkled in small quantities are invisible to the naked eye, but not to the flash.

Steve

i believe theres something out there, but also the lots of videos and photos i see i can tell they are dust, rain, insects etc.

i can also tell a fake lol yay for CASFX lol

but orbs do not hold much sway in the "ghost hunters" world

Or god's way of dealing with that bloody noise from next door? I could do with an Abbot or any other large calibre Artillery piece at the moment. The neighbours might actually hear that over their music, they will get the message though.

Or god's way of dealing with that bloody noise from next door? I could do with an Abbot or any other large calibre Artillery piece at the moment. The neighbours might actually hear that over their music, they will get the message though.

Park a Reo outside and start it up at 3 in the morning :-D

• 2 weeks later...