Roadsure Statement for the HMVF

Jack

Roadsure Statement for the HMVF.

The team at Roadsure have been monitoring Jack's situation closely and we have followed all the comments made in this forum. We are working with Jack and the third party breakdown recovery service involved in this incident to ensure we do everything possible to rectify this situation.

As Jack has pointed out "the grief actually isn't with Roadsure who have been more than attentive in this matter". However, Roadsure takes such matters very seriously in respect of any problems and issues that our policyholders experience while utilising cover from one of our products.

Roadsure act as a broker and we place the breakdown cover with a national breakdown provider. In Jack's case, this provider, on receipt of instructions to recover, sub-contracted the work out to a further local company.

This does not mean that Roadsure 'washes its hands of the problem', quite the opposite in fact. We are currently investigating this breakdown provider to ensure the problem is dealt with and we will be reviewing our arrangements in respect of this provider. Customer feedback is very important to us and we use this to make decisions moving forward and to ensure we always have our policyholders’ best interests at the forefront of our minds.

Earlier on in this thread, a number of people commented on how good the service from Roadsure had been following an incident and there were comments of 'excellent value for money' etc. Whilst we aspire to attain 100% customer satisfaction, we are aware that problems can unfortunately occur.

We at Roadsure apologise to Jack that he has experienced this problem. We also wish to highlight that there is currently conjecture as to who is liable for the damage. We are speaking with the breakdown provider involved to establish all the key facts in an effort to resolve this issue. Unfortunately, these kinds of problems are rarely sorted out overnight, but please be rest assured we are currently talking with the management of all relevant parties to try and reach an amicable solution.

Folks the above as you can see is from Roadsure and I have said else where, the problem isn't with Roadsure it is with the recovery company. As you can see above these guys are on it and have spoken to the management many times and they are nothing but efficent. I trust them. It is unfortunate for all concerned that I, as a member of an MV forum was the guy that found the bad apple but then someone was going to sooner or later.

I did state right at the begining that problems happen in all sectors of our lives and it how the problems are resolved is what makes us stand out from the rest - customer service is king.

Guest shane taylor

Good work all round and this is how it should be - hope these guys do the business and get it sorted for you as their recovery service is a bit of market leader.......plus the fact my insurance is with them and you recommended them to me Jack :whistle:

Nice to know Roadsure value their customers enough to reply. Things can go wrong in the best of situations, the real test is how do they react to fix it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nicely put - the fact they've taken the time to reply to the concerns expressed here has to be a positive point in their favour.

Well as other posters have already said, Jack, it does seem like Roadsure are endevouring to find out what went wrong in the case of your recovery.

I wish you well for a speedy, (in insurance terms :whistle:) - favourable outcome, to this,.....just a shame that you are left with a damaged vehicle, because of it.

All the best, mate.

Andy

of course it has :adminpwr:

think how many of us are with roadsure and if things didnt get sorted how many would not renew with them as we all talk with each other :beer:

lets just see how long they take to agree who is at fault and pay for the repairs :whistle: :whistle: