Here we go again...

ArtistsRifles

Got home from work tonight and as I turned into the drive saw the Landies passenger door open and a pair of feet sticking out. As I parked the car another body was observed moving about over the dexion racking. Time I got out both had got out onto the street - 1 white kid with obligatory hoody, 1 afro-carribean so theres no way the cops are going to listen to me around here. Told them to stay the <censored> out of my vehicle and my property and got told they weren't in it. I pointed out they were a pair of damned liars becasue I'd seen them at which point they scarpered. Checking the vehicle over - both front vents had been shoved open to max extent, a scriber that must have dropped out the tool box when I unpacked the Explorer yesterday had been used to punch a hole in the canvas just behind the rear bulkhead. Guess I was lucky getting home when I did else it could have been worse... Doesn't help though - I am so pee'd off at the stinking little brats around here!!!!!!! >:( Makes me wonder what they are going to do next though.... >:(

:-D on exercise in Denmark the troops were having trouble with the migrents so they tied the doors shut and left via the rear then they spent many a happy hour watcing the visitors trying to get in You can fool some of the peple all of the time. Personaly I would wire her up to 20000v and wait :evil:

I am having problems with some of the kids around here. In the end i went to the parents house, rang the door bell, stood back (expecting a broken bottle aimed at my face) and told their Mum. Things have been OK since then, but i was contemplating getting a CCTV and setting it up to video the drive and garden. i was suprised how cheap they were, especially wireless night vision ones. Would CCTV footage be of any use as evidence for the Police?

My problem was different from yours. The kids came in to my front garden. Dug up all the plants and planted them in their back garden. Lost about 30 plants in all.

Tim (too)

Cheers all!

Tim - was looking in B&Q the other day at the CCTV and was planning on doing that when the seperation pay came in from Fords next month. That plan might now get accelerated.... When they smashed the Explorers rear screen and egged the interior the only effort the police put forth was to ask if WE had CCTV evidence they could use!!!!

What worries me with the Landie is the locking hasp is missing from the passenger side fuel tank cover so the tank is accessible - if the little morons decide they want a torch.....

:dunno: the sad thing about this is that the kids / authorities wont take any notice & none of them have any respect for anything, not even their own belongings.

cctv is a step forward

berni

My wife is a music teacher on a highschool and yesterday some girls were due for detention because of bad behaviour in class. One of the girls brought a note from her parents saying that they thought the detention was unjust and that their daughter should be allowed to go home right after class.

Eventually the headmaster phoned the parents in question and told them why they were due for detention. They claimed they heard a completely different story from their daughter and in light of this new evidence totally agreed with the detention.

When I got detention and moaned about it to my parents they'd say "stuff it you probably deserved it" but nowadays.... :(

Rather than B&Q or any of those places, try http://stores.ebay.co.uk/OWLIGHTING

I bought some CCD cameras, with infrared from them ages ago, comes with software to hook up with a PC, and also bought a 4 port card to connect it up. They are pretty helpful.

The ones I bought are still there, item number 300110227138

The quality in light conditions is real good, and the night vision is pretty damn good also.

The PC only records when it detects movement, so you are not eating huge amounts of disk space....or you can hook up to a VHS/DVD recorder.

The fact that you have a camera up might even dissuade them (they also sell dummy box or dome cameras.

I know what you mean about schools. When I got caned or slippered at school, I didn't dare tell my folks as I knew I would get the same again from them! Now teachers cannot even tell them off without fear of having the parents come down and give them a mouthful!

>:( Its a petty crime irea unfortunately and the people if effects are powerless to do anything about it.

i miss the likes of the great train robbers and such like. at least they had respect.

power to the people that what i say.... linch the little b@gg3rs

sorry to hear about the damage

Cris

Essex police are as much use as a chocolate fireguard. When someone undid the wheel studs on my Iltis I never bothered reporting it. They'd probably raid my house looking for weapons. They'd be disappointed. Killing the little gits who broke into your Landy and burying their bodies is acceptable to me - but DON'T take my example because I would be guilty of incitement and we would all be done for conspiracy of some sort. I'm a great believer in the idea that it is time to take our country back - and I DON'T mean in a racial sense at all. Good people come in all shapes and colours. I shot a burglar up the derrier with an air rifle in 1980. He never came back. I loved that gun.

Damn it!!!!!

Neighbour just knocked - saw the little black kid back in the cab and went to collar him but the little turd has knicked another kids bike and scarpered on it.

Just checked the Landie and I'd put a bungee cord almost at full stretch (it wouldn't reach the next hole ) from the dexion racking to the door handle of the passenger door. The little shite has sliced through the bungee with a knife!!!!!!!! >:( >:(>:(

Just checked the Landie and I'd put a bungee cord almost at full stretch (it wouldn't reach the next hole ) from the dexion racking to the door handle of the passenger door. The little shifte has sliced through the bungee with a knife!!!!!!!!

Set a trap, leave a box inside with something over it, put a couple of mousetraps in there, if the little tick stuffs his hand in the box and gets it snapped by a trap, it might make him think twice, either that or wire it up to an electric fence control.

Better still, NATO green paint bombs, so when he sets it off and gets covered, he also does Neil a favour by painting the interior of the Landie.

I LIKE it!!!! :-) :evil:

I thought it was two lads............

What's the point of fitting booby traps ????????

:-D :-D :-D

It was first time - second time it was the afro-caribbean turd thing on legs.

Whats the point? Well if the Plod did what we all pay oor taxes for there wouldn't be a point - but they don't so..... >:(

Ok, this is a true story!

When I first moved to Brighton, I lived in the Seven Dials area, nice part of town ( no idea how i was allowed there)

Life was good I lived opposite a girls college, I ate breakfast every day! as my window was on the 4th floor! enough of that! its another story all together!

Well, one day I rose from my slumber and made my way to my Ford Mondeo, got in and drove to the Seven Dials round about. The car behind started tooting and flashing and the driver got out... not at 7:45 i thought so i got out ready for the usual road side grief!

Only to be greeted with " all your fuel is pissing out" low and behold! my tank was empting itself over the road!

I jumped in the car and sped round the block and put the car at an angle on the kerb! on inspection there was a hole in the tank! about 10mm! drilled!

What the hell? was my first impression?

Then i noticed another car parked in an odd position! his car had also been drilled and the Fire brigade had to wash his fuel away and make safe!

Turns out, some people will drill your tanks! bung them up and keep leaching off you over time!!!

I could not believe this! being younger and just out the forces I had a cunning plan!

I fibre glassed the tank hole and made good, finished it with some nice white putty in a large blob... 6 wires coming from this, 2 up under the centre of the car, 2 into an led that winked red / green and the others into the putty! and 2 toggle switches to top the nice little look off, all powered by a A cell battery near the exhaust!

So when the fuel scum came to visit my car looked like a "mad max" film set extra!

Never was hassled again!

two others were! so they must have seen it! Topped with the 579 EOD sticker in the rear should have got the idea!

haha :angel:

I thought it was two lads............

What's the point of fitting booby traps ????????

:-D :-D :-D

It was first time - second time it was the afro-caribbean turd on legs.

Whats the point? Well if the Plod did what we all pay oor taxes for there wouldn't be a point - but they don't so..... >:(

Neil, I think SnowTracDave was angling more towards the gender thing... rather than booby traps, perhaps winkie traps would be more suitable ;-)

Other than that, I really feel for you, that sort of thing make my p*** boil. we get some local oiks down here where I work (yacht marina) solely to cause grief and throw stones at the boats, we have a few 'rough and ready' fishing type folks who are more than happy 'enlighten' them. so to speak :evil:

There was that old story/joke of the bloke being burgled,

Man: "hello, police? I'm being burgled, can yoiu send someone round?"

Police: "Sorry sir we can't get anyone to you for 2 hours"

Man: "Oh well, I'd better get my gun out then..."

5 minutes later, sirens wailing, the police arrive...

Police to man (with no gun): " I thought you said you had a gun?"

Man: "I thought you said you were going to be 2 hours" :-D