$750,000 Jeep

Great War truck

It is hard to imagine a Jeep that could be more desirable to a wealthy American person interested in military vehicles. This is going to be far more valuable than the first one of whatever version, purely because of its history. I would be suprised if it doesn't sell.

David

:)

I agree £75k is the wrong kind of money for a carrier, probably more like half that for a good one but at least a carrier is a piece of tracked ww2 armour but a jeep is just a jeep and I wonder how much of that one for sale is original but I suppose it's worth what someone is prepared to pay for it and if the guy gets £3/4 million then good luck to him !

:)

I agree £75k is the wrong kind of money for a carrier, probably more like half that for a good one but at least a carrier is a piece of tracked ww2 armour but a jeep is just a jeep and I wonder how much of that one for sale is original but I suppose it's worth what someone is prepared to pay for it and if the guy gets £3/4 million then good luck to him !

You never know Rick, if the vendor gets his $750k he may be looking for a £200k Cromwell !

lots of people seem to know how much this vehicle is worth but cant afford it how about we have a separate auction on here and say how much we are willing to pay bearing in mind its provenance i will go to to £7,500 and willing to fork up if the owner accepts how much you willing to pay i am pretty sure between us we will come to a true price the vehicle will be worth

Edited by cosrec

…. i will go to to £7,500 …...

SOLD! Your Jeep will be sent to your email address in a JPEG format file - please be aware the file size is very large and may take some time to download onto your computer. If you would prefer to receive the Jeep on a SD1 memory card please contact the auctioneers by close of business tomorrow.