• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two FV432 APC required to destroy Ford Galaxy !! Car fatally wounds the first one !! Tanks Trucks & Firepower 2013

" width="644" height="390">
">Something went wrong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOf2s24bcs4

Amazing Driving Skills and Incredible Pyrotechnics... ! Andy Baker and Friend demonstrating the speed and versatility of the Alvis Scorpion CVRT.... includes driving at speed in reverse and flying through an explosion !

Something went wrong...

Pimped & Lowered..........

Funny you should say that........I always fancied a 432 with chromed road wheels & sprockets, metallic paint job, plexi glass dome over the mortar hatch, cocktail cabinet, quad stereo, leopard skin interior, water bed & wide screen TV.:nut:

No ? just me then:blush:

(too much Starsky & Hutch maybe ?):cool2:

H

H

Check out the tank limo, Is this what you dreamed of?

Tim

Pimped & Lowered..........

Funny you should say that........I always fancied a 432 with chromed road wheels & sprockets, metallic paint job, plexi glass dome over the mortar hatch, cocktail cabinet, quad stereo, leopard skin interior, water bed & wide screen TV.:nut:

No ? just me then:blush:

(too much Starsky & Hutch maybe ?):cool2:

H

Yep, deffo some broken torsion bars I'd say. And judging by the tracks... maintenance is not a top priority.

H

Yeap, tracks w/o pads & busted headlights (all of them?!). Given the condition of this one, would be surprised if it didn't end up as a STUG III/Pz.III VisMod... Seems to be the unfortunate fate of a lot of FV432s..

Matt

Yeap, tracks w/o pads & busted headlights (all of them?!). Given the condition of this one, would be surprised if it didn't end up as a STUG III/Pz.III VisMod... Seems to be the unfortunate fate of a lot of FV432s..

Matt

Oddly enough they only seem to convert the really nice, freshly ABRO'd 432s into Stugs!

And if I were crushing cars (which I don't) I wouldn't use a 432 with decent track pads either .... :-)

Andy

Just out of interest, what is the minimum number of torsion bars that a 432 can operate on? It must get to a point where the others can't keep it up.

Anything other than the full set has to be asking for trouble, especially if your bump stops aren't in good nick.

Andy