well thats it................................................ .

rosie

.......................................I handed in my dissertation today! 3 years of hard graft all over! (as long as I pass!!!)

Just to say thanks to those of you that helped me on one of my assignments, drinks on me in the club house tonight. Get in there soon though, I intend on having a good old fashioned Rosie stylee knees up :-D:beer::beer::dancing::dancing::yay::kissoncheek:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.......................................I handed in my dissertation today! 3 years of hard graft all over! (as long as I pass!!!)

Just to say thanks to those of you that helped me on one of my assignments, drinks on me in the club house tonight. Get in there soon though, I intend on having a good old fashioned Rosie stylee knees up :-D:beer::beer::dancing::dancing::yay::kissoncheek:

Well done Rosie, always a great feeling to hand in this final piece of the jigsaw!

Scott

Well done !!! what was it on Rosie?????.

....my daughter did her's on 'The influence of the Left in British Politics from the First World War to the Second'....

.....I read bits of it and did find it pretty heavy going :nut:

...I found myself actually having a bit of sympathy for the poor Professor that had to wade completely through it !.mind you .....she got a 'First Class with Honours' so it must have been a good read ! :-D

Well done !!! what was it on Rosie?????.

....my daughter did her's on 'The influence of the Left in British Politics from the First World War to the Second'....

.....I read bits of it and did find it pretty heavy going :nut:

...I found myself actually having a bit of sympathy for the poor Professor that had to wade completely through it !.mind you .....she got a 'First Class with Honours' so it must have been a good read ! :-D

Oh my goodness that sounds deep and well done your daughter! Mine was on does the early years foundation stage framework support the practitioners in a nursery and Pre school setting. Not quite as exciting as your daughters!!!!

Oh my goodness that sounds deep and well done your daughter! Mine was on does the early years foundation stage framework support the practitioners in a nursery and Pre school setting. Not quite as exciting as your daughters!!!!

well I don't know so much mind Rosie but yours doesn't sound like a 5 minute job jotted down on a fag packet either ! ...

.hey best of luck & fingers crossed and all that sort of stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

..., drinks on me in the club house tonight. Get in there soon though, I intend on having a good old fashioned Rosie stylee knees up :-D:beer::beer::dancing::dancing::yay::kissoncheek:

I just popped into the Clubhouse Softskin Bar. What the heck happened in there last night then, was that your lot, Rosie? Jack's gonna be wild.....

Clubhouse bar.jpg

I just popped into the Clubhouse Softskin Bar. What the heck happened in there last night then, was that your lot, Rosie? Jack's gonna be wild.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75357[/ATTACH]

Well, I can't say what happened...

After a few Cola's I had the courage to ask the beautiful brown haired woman by the hottub to join me for a private conversation. :cool2:

shhhhhhhh, please be quite. Oh crikey, what actually happened? I cant remember much after midnight?

Still on a high though :nut::D:D

My sources tell me that Jack was leading the festivities:whistle:

• 4 weeks later...
Well, I can't say what happened...

After a few Cola's I had the courage to ask the beautiful brown haired woman by the hottub to join me for a private conversation. :cool2:

You mean that "beautiful tall brown haired women"...... With the anchor tattoos on "HER" arm and addams apple throat.....??????:shocked: Been there, NOT done it....!!!!(regardless of rumours) :cool2:

Thanks everyone! I know people get degrees everyday but this is little old me! I've done 3 years study whilst working, being a mum of 2 and running a home!!!! Being on the wrong side of 40 also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I know people get degrees everyday but this is little old me! I've done 3 years study whilst working, being a mum of 2 and running a home!!!! Being on the wrong side of 40 also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I will probably regret this! The old saying goes 'If you want something done , ask a busy woman'. :-D