I have a Confession to make too...........

Jack

Jack,

to quote someone from indoors:

"Another piece of useless cr@p bought from ebay to clutter the house up"

I am starting to resign myself to unhealthfullness and the four stages of life:

That has made me laugh for to much!!!! :-D :-D

I have a Confession to make too...........

Have to get this off my chest :whistle:

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A MULTIGYM TO GET FIT :oops:.

There said it now.

Wrong move Jack!! Flog the multi-gym and go buy a Stalwart - the climb up into and down from the cab will get you fit in no time!!! :-) :-) :-)

Before I came into the office I was more than a physical sort of guys as I used to work the woodlands swinging a billhook and chainsaw all day.

I have been sat on my backside for 2 years now and have larded up a bit - this year I need to get myself fitter as I am not getting any younger and I have a lot to do this year and I need to be up for the challenge.

Are you sure you aren't getting into the territory of.........shutting the gate after the horse has bolted?? :roll:

Let's face it, until the time comes that you can't swing your leg up into the Jimmy cab, you don't have to worry.

Ooops, you aren't already at that stage are you Jack? :shake:

Steve

Jack don't despair. PT instructor Hardyferret will have you knocked into shape in no time :box:- just running up and down the high street in the village should do the trick and it doesn't cost anything.

Listen to me!! If any one needs fitness training and weight loss its me - so I will now shut up and remove myself to the shadows. :yawn2:

Jack don't despair. PT instructor Hardyferret will have you knocked into shape in no time :box:- just running up and down the high street in the village should do the trick and it doesn't cost anything.

Stuff that!

He runs around with telegraph poles on his shoulder :schocked:

Jack

No probs, I can steel myself for the tears and tantrums as your personal beaster, no thought of enjoyment would cross my mind at such a task....

(I still love those lines "I don't mind and you don't matter" and " stretch out those strides the good Lord put your balls in a bag so they won't hit the floor")

I would stress to all HMVF members Jack's welfare would be paramount... hee hee hee

So what do we start him one BFT'S or CFT'S ???

Hardyferret :evil: :evil: :evil: :banme: