The sexiest truck of ww2!!!!!

Ben Rippingham

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben, looking at the lines of that truck I would have to agree that those might be the most sexy lines seen on a army truck. However if we're talking about the toughest, most brutal looks my Dodge would be way up there in the charts. Add a winch and get a wc52 might be even a more tough looking vehicle, but not sexy.

Marty

I think the two axle Chevy is, indeed, the prettiest truck and the closed cap GMC or Studebaker is a close second. For a brute I would say the Mack NO2, but I would like to see a Brockway 666 up close away from a museum. For me the most handsome of British trucks is the Militant, but I will always love the Antars for sheer scale. I don't really care for jeeps. They are nice - but I'd take a Dodge any day. I prefer the Champ - funny looking thing that it is and even my dear old Iltis which is a dogs breakfast on wheels. The trouble with all this is, given the six numbers, I'd build up a collection of them all and need you lot to help me drive them. Another smart motor is Tony Corbin's International fire truck - as seen in this months Classic Commercial Vehicles.