Hi all,

esjay

Ooops, I didn't put my name......

I'm Shirley, I share the dodge ambulance with my husband Pete who does all the work and the driving. I keep away from driving mv's after I ran an unsuspecting colleague off a private single track road, his face was a picture.

We travel to a few local show and do lots of fundraising for the Rougham control Tower museum. We have two girls who are 15 and 13 and ww2 mad but the eldest is getting into ww1 at the moment.

We are heading over to the show at Tibenham on Sunday so if you see us there stop and say hello.

Welcome Shirley, you and Peter are very welcome. The Dodge Fraternity of the Clubhouse will soon be in the ascendent! Please post pictures. Nothimg wromg with the younger generation getting intrested in the Great War, she'll find a lot of help and encouragement here as well.

Have fun at Tibenham, Shirley. If Clive over does it just tell him to put a sock in it.

Will do, lol :-)

I have been having a look round this morning and I think I could lose a fair bit of time on here, there is a lot of good stuff.